Sleepless in Gaza and Jerusalem

Christ is Risen! Join Diana to the Church of Nativity in Bethlehem where we start at the Roman Catholic Chapel at the Church. The priests carry the Holy Fire into the dark chapel and then set the lights on declaring that Christ is Risen!

35 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube
Can't you put some Spongebob videos on here? Or some Kung Fu Panda?

Start a thread.
This is the thread, bub. Get with the program.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVCT2gCgYg&feature=relmfu]42 b Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem .divx - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD1na_Xlk_4]32 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

I thought the children of Gaza were starving and stunted and here these gluttons are eating like royalty while the kiddies are going hungry and rooting thru garbage cans. I just don't know what to believe anymore with Hamas in charge. What's the deal here PFT?

Why don't you ask a homeless man standing outside a supermarket:

How can you be Hungry? Look at all that food.
But it's the helpless toddlers who are starving and stunted due to the evil IDF blocking food supplies. Have a heart, bro.

I thought the children of Gaza were starving and stunted and here these gluttons are eating like royalty while the kiddies are going hungry and rooting thru garbage cans. I just don't know what to believe anymore with Hamas in charge. What's the deal here PFT?

But it's the helpless toddlers who are starving and stunted due to the evil IDF blocking food supplies. Have a heart, bro.

Israel is not blocking food as much as it is blocking the access to food.

That's different then. Maybe the Israelis want the toddlers to go on a diet so they won't grow up to be as fat assed as their parents. Smart thinking.

Israel has created high unemployment and closed down charities.
"Palestine" has only had to do one (1) simple act in all these years and they are too simple-minded to accomplish this. One small admission (in writing) and their woes will cease. Care to expound on this matter?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4he2XX45eI]31 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem ..divx - YouTube[/ame]

Just the other day your comrade, Tinhorn, was lauding the "resourcefulness" of those "Palestinians" whose tunnels are used to smuggle in automobiles.
One would think if they cared about their "starving" babies are they would smuggle in food, eh?

Forum List

Back