Skousen: N. Korea trigger for WW3

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Korea has become a trigger point for a major global nuclear conflict between the West, China, and Russia, which could result in WW3, says survival expert Joel Skousen.

“It’s very convenient to have a war start with a crazy man because even Russia and China can say ‘Hey we don’t control this guy, it’s not our fault,’” Skousen said on The Alex Jones Show Wednesday. “They want this war, they want the U.S. attacked.”..........................................

Skousen: NKorea Trigger For WW3

NSC turning into neo-con outfit?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skousen is well known among most and isn't to off target on many issues. He is an expert and easy to find using your favorite search engine . Joel Skousen

• Banned
Think of WW-III as God's Little Reset Button, root for the return of the dinosaurs and your mind will be at peace.

A World war just might be what it takes to reset the common sense back into the US esp. if an attack happens on our soil. These little snowflake democrats would shit their pants and pass out on the first bomb drop LOL.

I might chit my pants too but I sure in the hell wouldn't pass out and lay down and die like these moron who get offended over words, or because you used the wrong pronouns for their rejects selves lol.

A World war just might be what it takes to reset the common sense back into the US esp. if an attack happens on our soil. These little snowflake democrats would shit their pants and pass out on the first bomb drop LOL.

I might chit my pants too but I sure in the hell wouldn't pass out and lay down and die like these moron who get offended over words, or because you used the wrong pronouns for their rejects selves lol.

I find this post offensive to the millions who died for our country ( your party, color or age doesn't matter when they are killing you}

My father fought over in Saipan in WWII ( that area is ruthless while in war )
I watched the Vietnam vets come come addicted to heroin and fucked up..

In 1992 men were showered by planes with ancient orange, and have since died from the poison

I did a thesis on an Iraq veteran hooked on drugs because he can not deal with what he had to do over there..

War is horrible, sending our young people over to die and be maimed for life is a decision that we should never take lightly..

Most of the WWII vets are dead now, these are the guys who will tell the US to hold back on War unless absolutely necessary..

Seems like some young ins are triggar happy for a war..where is this coming from.?

Last edited:
North Korea is a strategic liability for China: US

North Korea is now a "strategic liability for China" and could disrupt the stability in the region, the White House has said after Pyongyang fired a ballistic missile into the Sea of Japan.

The remarks come ahead of the crucial meeting between President Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida this week. North Korea would be a prominent topic in the meeting.

"It is now quite clearly a strategic liability, and it is one that is having an impact on the region. In terms of an area of co-operation, of course we would like to see China working closely with the United States to address the menace emanating from North Korea - their weapons programs, the provocations that we're seeing every week; missile launches, including one that we just had not too many hours ago," he said.

"I think it's in Beijing's interest. I think that North Korea long ago ceased to be a strategic asset for China," he added.

The news conference was also addressed by Susan Thornton, Acting Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, who said that the time to hold talks with North Korea is over.

"Strategic patience has run out. This problem has really become very urgent, and it is, destabilising to the entire region and actually further than the region now, reaches across the globe with the progress that North Korea is making in developing an intercontinental ballistic missile," she said.

The feeling on American side is that this problem has really become urgent, she added.

"So that the US would not only be talking with the Chinese on this issues, but also the the US Ambassador to the UN has convened a ministerial meeting in New York later this month to talk and galvanise a lot more support from our other partners and allies around the world," Thornton said.

North Korea is a strategic liability for China: US

North Korea is not a problem. If only the rest of us would keep from each others throats..

Forum List

Back