Six Year Old

I saw this on the news too. It appears that the balloon has landed and the 6 year old boy is not on the balloon. I can imagine what his parents must be going through. Hope this situation turns out well. I am fearful that it won't turn out with a happy ending.

Once the boy is found safe, the comedians are going to have a field day. They keep re-running closeups of using pitchforks and shovels hacking the shit out of the "object." I can only imagine the gorey photoshopped stuff we'll be treated to in coming days. Someone will produce FALCON: Little Boy Lost in Space, next year on the anniversary: THE REVENGE OF THE FALCONITES (alien critters deep inside the craft that were hacked to death).

I understand the 6-year old is safe.

My fellow males and I decided, after all the screaming, we wanted to go out in the parking lot and build our own balloon. The women in my company from the low to the high put an end to that foolishness!

I know . . . but just think . . . a balloon!!!

US APNewsAlert
(AP) – 40 minutes ago
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Sheriff's official: Boy climbed into box attached to balloon, but basket not found at crash.

FORT COLLINS, Colo. — A homemade balloon aircraft floated away from a yard in Colorado after a 6-year-old boy was seen climbing in, setting off a frantic scramble by the military and law enforcement before the balloon slowly touched without the boy inside. Kathy Messick, Larimer County sheriff's spokeswoman, said one of the boy's two older brothers saw him get into the box or basket, which was attached with pegs. The balloon was owned by the boy's parents, Richard and Mayumi Heene, and tethered behind the family's home.

Shit.

What to you want to bet that these parents also have lots and lots of photos of alien spacecraft?

lol hiding in a box in the attic or garage i heard

after I hug him I ground him for about 6 years

You think dad will be building another one of these balloons at home?

yeah, probably to actually launch his son out of it this time for the shit he just pulled lol

Forum List

Back