Six more countries join Trump-busting Iran barter group

Oh, so I can add anti semitism to your repertoire now. You really are a nazi. Now all is clear.

I'm a little confused here. The Zionists are Semites. The Palestinians are Semites. I don't think we should be involved in their fight over who a Magic Sky Pixie gave a strip of desert to.

So how does not wanting to get involved in their POINTLESS fight make me an anti-Semite?

I have trouble following the crazy lefts ideas. Let me see if I have this right.
No one wants Iran to have nuclear capabilities?
The Iran deal only stopped it for a few years?
Trump wanted a more permanent solution?
He imposed sanctions to force talks?
Because of sanctions imposed by Trump some are trying to get around those sanctions by barter there by helping Iran get nuclear capabilities?
Those on the left are now in favor of Iran getting nuclear capabilities.
The reason for the change in not wanting them to have nuclear weapons and wanting them, even helping them is that Trump does not favor them having nuclear arms. That seems more then a childish reason to change global policy.
Every country in the world should have nukes. They keep you safe. Remember its not nukes that kill people, people kill people.

And I hope they drop one right on your head.
Well old fella. On the one side you have Crazy Donny and on the other side you have the Western World. Who are you going to trust ?

Oh, so I can add anti semitism to your repertoire now. You really are a nazi. Now all is clear.

I'm a little confused here. The Zionists are Semites. The Palestinians are Semites. I don't think we should be involved in their fight over who a Magic Sky Pixie gave a strip of desert to.

So how does not wanting to get involved in their POINTLESS fight make me an anti-Semite?

Jew hater then. Is that specific enough for you mr nazi?

I have trouble following the crazy lefts ideas. Let me see if I have this right.
Because of sanctions imposed by Trump some are trying to get around those sanctions by barter there by helping Iran get nuclear capabilities?
The reason for the change in not wanting them to have nuclear weapons and wanting them, even helping them is that Trump does not favor them having nuclear arms. That seems more then a childish reason to change global policy.
Every country in the world should have nukes. They keep you safe. Remember its not nukes that kill people, people kill people.

Well old fella. On the one side you have Crazy Donny and on the other side you have the Western World. Who are you going to trust ?

The side that has had nukes and not used them. What do terrorists do with bombs dummy? Oh yeah. They use them.

You have got to be one of the stupidest people on the planet.

So of course then you were against 44 and his nuclear agreement? You were applauding when Trump pulled out of that agreement?
I know that the answer was no to both.

The side that has had nukes and not used them. What do terrorists do with bombs dummy? Oh yeah. They use them.

So the US never used nukes ?

So the US never used nukes ?

Why yes, yes we did. To end a world war. Even the Japanese estimate the two bombs saved well over a million civilians.

That's the Japanese saying that.

Not your revisionist neo nazi types.

We are now isolating the nations who pose as allies, not vice-versa.
Those nations you claim we are isoltaing...they are forming trade groups. You do know what the words "isolation" and "group" mean, dont you? If so, then you know your post is absurd.

Those nations you claim we are isoltaing...they are forming trade groups. You do know what the words "isolation" and "group" mean, dont you? If so, then you know your post is absurd.

Good for them. They have less GDP combined than Texas.

And identifies who the rogue countries are.

Countries are forming trade groups in order to whore for oil, and in doing so, they are sanctioning world terrorism, the degradation of women and the killing of gays.

I am not surprised that you support all that, your views being so antithetical to liberalism as they are.

There will be consequences, of course.
Cant see it going far. He doesnt have much time left and the US isolation will end.

Paris, London and Berlin are fucking useless
And Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden?
The point is that this organisation is a massive failure for Trumps diplomacy. It makes his action redundant, reduces American influence and all because he hated Obama. Madness.

Six more countries join Trump-busting Iran barter group

Paris, London and Berlin on Saturday welcomed six new European countries to the Instex barter mechanism, which is designed to circumvent US sanctions against trade with Iran by avoiding use of the dollar.

“As founding shareholders of the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (Instex), France, Germany and the United Kingdom warmly welcome the decision taken by the governments of Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden, to join Instex as shareholders,” the three said in a joint statement.

The Paris-based Instex functions as a clearing house that allows Iran to continue to sell oil and import other products or services in exchange.

I would hope that the stupid orange fuck would get the message but that is unlikely in the short time he has left.
you really are fked in the head.........why are you so worried about Mr Trump when you are not living in the US?? unless you have TDS

There will be consequences, of course.
Cant see it going far. He doesnt have much time left and the US isolation will end.

Paris, London and Berlin are fucking useless
And Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden?
The point is that this organisation is a massive failure for Trumps diplomacy. It makes his action redundant, reduces American influence and all because he hated Obama. Madness.
All global rounding errors.

What are they doing about Hong Kong or Venezuela?

Nothing!

Forum List

Back