Six more countries join Trump-busting Iran barter group

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Paris, London and Berlin on Saturday welcomed six new European countries to the Instex barter mechanism, which is designed to circumvent US sanctions against trade with Iran by avoiding use of the dollar.

“As founding shareholders of the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (Instex), France, Germany and the United Kingdom warmly welcome the decision taken by the governments of Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden, to join Instex as shareholders,” the three said in a joint statement.

The Paris-based Instex functions as a clearing house that allows Iran to continue to sell oil and import other products or services in exchange.

I would hope that the stupid orange fuck would get the message but that is unlikely in the short time he has left.

Trump's tweet citing the 'highest dollar in US history' is flat-out wrong. Here's where the dollar actually stands. | Currency News | Financial and Business News | Markets Insider

1693591-14865128824778109_origin.png

~S~

Paris, London and Berlin on Saturday welcomed six new European countries to the Instex barter mechanism, which is designed to circumvent US sanctions against trade with Iran by avoiding use of the dollar.

“As founding shareholders of the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (Instex), France, Germany and the United Kingdom warmly welcome the decision taken by the governments of Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden, to join Instex as shareholders,” the three said in a joint statement.

The Paris-based Instex functions as a clearing house that allows Iran to continue to sell oil and import other products or services in exchange.

I would hope that the stupid orange fuck would get the message but that is unlikely in the short time he has left.

So you support terrorists. Thanks for the confirmation.

The OP supports anything and everything that is anti-U.S. ...

The reality is all these countries going around us are just playing into Moscow and Beijing hands, and will regret working with Moscow and Beijing puppet regime in Iran...

I have trouble following the crazy lefts ideas. Let me see if I have this right.
No one wants Iran to have nuclear capabilities?
The Iran deal only stopped it for a few years?
Trump wanted a more permanent solution?
He imposed sanctions to force talks?
Because of sanctions imposed by Trump some are trying to get around those sanctions by barter there by helping Iran get nuclear capabilities?
Those on the left are now in favor of Iran getting nuclear capabilities.
The reason for the change in not wanting them to have nuclear weapons and wanting them, even helping them is that Trump does not favor them having nuclear arms. That seems more then a childish reason to change global policy.

Really? What about Saudi Arabia? Clean humanists?

I have trouble following the crazy lefts ideas. Let me see if I have this right.
Because of sanctions imposed by Trump some are trying to get around those sanctions by barter there by helping Iran get nuclear capabilities?
The reason for the change in not wanting them to have nuclear weapons and wanting them, even helping them is that Trump does not favor them having nuclear arms. That seems more then a childish reason to change global policy.
Every country in the world should have nukes. They keep you safe. Remember its not nukes that kill people, people kill people.

Every country in the world should have nukes. They keep you safe. Remember its not nukes that kill people, people kill people.

And I hope they drop one right on your head.

A great deal for iran, a shit deal for the rest of the world

The rest of the world wants to trade with Iran, that's the thing.

The only ones upset are the Zionists, but fuck those guys.

And by trading with iran you empower terrorism. That's the thing.
Iran is one of the countries that fought US-Terrorism of Al-Qaeda and ISIS. Al-Qaeda, including ISIS offshoot, is in fact US state terrorism.

Meh... by supporting the Zionist Entity, we create terrorists... but we aren't going to stop doing that any time soon.

Terrorism is a tactic... not a philosophy. One man's terrorists is another man's freedom fighter.

Oh, so I can add anti semitism to your repertoire now. You really are a nazi. Now all is clear.

Iran is one of the countries that fought US-Terrorism of Al-Qaeda and ISIS. Al-Qaeda, including ISIS offshoot, is in fact US state terrorism.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.
It is well known. Not even a secret.

The Redirection

Forum List

Back