Six dollar a gallon gas in San Diego

Gas prices continue to trend upwards .. perfect .. right into election season. Low information voters don't care about "economic indicators .." they care about dinner table conversations which includes how much is coming out of their pockets for basic necessities .. like groceries and fuel.

1712259521328.png

sure, take away federal tax, but the democrats effect the price of gas in more ways than just the federal gas tax, which I was not referring to

what do you mean, 95% octane? I think you are mixed up?
Yup..misspoke that. Meant 85% regular vs 87-88% regular. Idaho allowz 85%...Cali does not.

And of course food clothing furniture and building supplies will go up to... anything shipped by gas or diesel....
That's what is so infuriating every time the government tells us inflation is easing and we should all be so grateful to Uncle Joe for making that happen. Those of us who buy groceries, buy gas, pay their utility bills, try to get a new mortgage or rent a place to live aren't seeing any relief whatsoever. It's just ever increasing prices on already highly inflated prices. Inflation going up 3.2% instead of 5% is not relief. It's just delaying the increased pain a few days or weeks.

And the administration, as well as apparently everybody on the left, seems clueless to understand that if transportation prices are high, it adds to the cost of everything for everybody. If utility prices are high it adds to the cost of everything for everybody. If taxes are high, it adds to the cost of everything for everybody. Require a higher minimum wage, it adds to the cost of everything for everybody. And inflationary spending adds to the cost of everything for everybody.

Gas prices continue to trend upwards .. perfect .. right into election season. Low information voters don't care about "economic indicators .." they care about dinner table conversations which includes how much is coming out of their pockets for basic necessities .. like groceries and fuel.

View attachment 927256
Hmmm..roadtrip to Wyoming might be in order~

Fortunately, with inflation having been tamed, the border secure, and crime just dandy - the American people will be more than happy to overlook exorbitant gas prices.
Yes .. nothing to see here .. everything is great! We constituents just need to shut the fuck up and enjoy the outcome .. maybe chip in a few dollars so illegal aliens can drive to Chicago, New York or Michigan.

I certainly don't..we have winter here. But as an addition, I probably save a few hundred biking when it's nice, and it helps with the health as well~
I’m all for biking for those reasons

But I see a lot of people from places with climates and urban layouts like the west coast cities lecturing us midwesterners when they have no clue

Forum List

Back