Six dollar a gallon gas in San Diego

30 miles away, here in Cleveland, gas is $3.19

we should check in somewhere and compare the price of beer, you bring the moonpies
1712259992940.png

I don't know if they sell moonpies, but I bet the beer is cold, if overpriced. It is Mapco. A little over 200 miles away, for me.
1712260203088.png

You know how california can save trillions in gasoline.

Build housing where the people work so they do not have to commute a 100 miles!!!!!!!

The illegals and drug addicts would take it over within seconds...

View attachment 927260
I don't know if they sell moonpies, but I bet the beer is cold, if overpriced. It is Mapco. A little over 200 miles away, for me.
View attachment 927261
chattanooga is home of the moonpie, I figured you would pick them up at the factory outlet

I am here working in Cleveland for a few weeks. I love this area. I was very surprised though, some of the prices of food is more expensive than Connecticut. Although Carrol Shelby's Chili mix is $2.50 at walmart whereas I pay $6 for it in Connecticut.

I think your steak is more expensive, hamburger was at least a $1 more a pound in cleveland than connecticut.

Anyhow, just saying, we are close if you are in chattanooga and how can there be such a price difference in gasoline.

$3.55 in my AO.

To tell the truth it's been bouncing around quite a bit over the last month....Goes up .10 cents then down a few cents then takes another .5 to .8 cent hit upwards, rinse and repeat.

chattanooga is home of the moonpie, I figured you would pick them up at the factory outlet

I am here working in Cleveland for a few weeks. I love this area. I was very surprised though, some of the prices of food is more expensive than Connecticut. Although Carrol Shelby's Chili mix is $2.50 at walmart whereas I pay $6 for it in Connecticut.

I think your steak is more expensive, hamburger was at least a $1 more a pound in cleveland than connecticut.

Anyhow, just saying, we are close if you are in chattanooga and how can there be such a price difference in gasoline.
I see substantial price differences in my city depending on whether or not the station is near an off-ramp, for example

The illegals and drug addicts would take it over within seconds...
I am all for segregation, drug addicts in this building, illegals in this building, if you like loud Mariachi you get your own building of like minded people. Country music lovers can stay in Texas.

But, yes you are right, but hell, the government let the illegals in, now they can change the zoning laws, banking laws, what loans they guarantee, so that we can build housing for everyone they let into this country and for those of us that have to work a lifetime to buy a home.

I certainly don't..we have winter here. But as an addition, I probably save a few hundred biking when it's nice, and it helps with the health as well~

Yes, retired white boomers like you can ride your bikes. People who actually go to work usually need to drive. Not to mention getting kids to school, grocery shopping, appointments for kids/older relatives, church, etc.

I was shocked when I put in $30 in the tank and got only 5 gallons.

Why is Biden not trying to fix this?

He must want us to pay an arm and a leg for gas.

yes, pray to your god the Govt to swoop in and save you!

Biden couldn't make a bowel movement.

Not on his own, anyway.

What do you think Hunter's still doing there?

He is the head of the Biden Crime Family, they have gotten away with crimes for decades.

you people need to make up your minds

View attachment 927260
View attachment 927261
I will help you with gas prices in TN.

Canva​

How gas prices have changed in Tennessee in the last week​

The national average price for a gallon of gasoline was unchanged this week compared to last. Gas prices sit at their highest level so far this year.

It's typical for gasoline prices to rise in the first half of the year as Americans plan more travel around the spring and summer after settling down during the cold months. But higher gas prices are keeping inflation stubbornly high to begin the year as gasoline is a near-universal cost associated with delivering goods and services to customers.

Ukrainian attacks on Russian oil and gas infrastructure have also driven prices up as Russia supplies much of the world's oil.

"But those concerns have abated somewhat for now, and gas prices are settling into a pattern similar to last year when the usual seasonal increase was slow and steady," AAA spokesperson Andrew Gross said in a statement Thursday.

Still, higher prices could loom on the horizon for drivers. This week, one J.P. Morgan analyst forecasted that gasoline prices could exceed $4 by the summer due to cuts in oil production announced by Russia.

Stacker compiled statistics on gas prices in Tennessee. Gas prices are as of March 29.

Tennessee by the numbers
  • Gas current price: $3.16
  • Week change: -$0.04 (-1.3%)
  • Year change: -$0.01 (-0.2%)
  • Historical expensive gas price: $4.64 (6/12/22)

• Diesel current price: $3.81
  • Week change: $0.00 (0.0%)
  • Year change: -$0.16 (-4.0%)
  • Historical expensive diesel price: $5.64 (6/15/22)

Metros with most expensive gas in Tennessee
#1. Jackson: $3.23
#2. Clarksville-Hopkinsville (TN only): $3.22
#3. Memphis (TN only): $3.21
#4. Nashville: $3.21
#5. Johnson City: $3.19
#6. Kingsport-Bristol: $3.13
#7. Cleveland: $3.09
#8. Chattanooga (TN only): $3.08
#9. Morristown: $3.08
#10. Knoxville: $3.07

States with the most expensive gas
#1. California: $5.04
#2. Hawaii: $4.70
#3. Washington: $4.51

Yes, retired white boomers like you can ride your bikes. People who actually go to work usually need to drive. Not to mention getting kids to school, grocery shopping, appointments for kids/older relatives, church, etc.
That's fair enough. But even raising a family and working..one can bike occasionaly....with the family. Making memories and passing the habit on.
We used to bike to church..on nice days when the kids were big enough, or to the park.

BTW..most of the retired white boomers in my neighborhood drive large trucks, with huge tailpipes that emit clouds of diesel smoke. They get 9 miles to the gal. and don't give a hoot. Why should they?
They never did before~

Forum List

Back