Your Own Original Puns, Nobody Elses! Or Else!

Untitled.jpg

Sam raises cows and makes cottage cheese and curd. Do you know Sam Jose by the whey?
(For the youngsters among you, Dionne Warwick sang this in 1968. )

I’m getting a puppy and naming it Mycup. Every time I call it, Mycup runneth over.

No tern unstoned.jpg

The San Diego Slingshot Club regularly visits the beach for target practice. Their motto is : No Tern Unstoned

I'm gonna kick your ass.jpg

Just created while watching a nature program where a bunch of asses were trotting around....

I had a terrific brainstorm in Fairbanks, Alaska last week but lost it somehow. Now I'm back home in California and it's well thawed out.

Miss I da ho.png

Karma is a Hillary. (Not a female dog, a Hillary. I think this is Hillaryous.)

Why fleas flee.

1605810795416.png

Lynn Yaeger

Lynn Yaeger is a native New Yorker and a contributing editor at Vogue and Vogue.com (who wrote an article criticizing the appearance of Melania Trump). When she is not writing about fashion, she can be found haunting flea markets all over the world.

Created just today.

Everyone in Franz’ family had an inherited speech defect, a lisp. This may have been why their family name was Lisps. But when Franz became famous and wealthy, his last name was too embarrassing so he changed it. And Franz Liszt never lisped again.

The Chinese doctor practiced the ancient art of inserting needles into patients to cure their ailments and ease pain. He had a tendency to insert the needles in places the needles did not belong. So he was frequently sued for inaccupuncture.

Forum List

Back