Since things are so bad, what have you done to prepare?

Not doing anything in particular to prepare.

IF it does all fall apart, my plan is to ambush those who have hoarded great stash's of food and take theirs. Their stash makes them immobile and that makes them an easy take down. But, I will be a gentleman about it and offer up a prayer of thanks for their diligence as my family and I enjoy their hoarded goodies.

And..yes..I'm deadly serious.
IOW, you'll last less than two days.

Not doing anything in particular to prepare.

IF it does all fall apart, my plan is to ambush those who have hoarded great stash's of food and take theirs. Their stash makes them immobile and that makes them an easy take down. But, I will be a gentleman about it and offer up a prayer of thanks for their diligence as my family and I enjoy their hoarded goodies.

And..yes..I'm deadly serious.

Try it dude, I'm a deadly accurate shot.

The only thing i'm "hoarding" is silver and bullits.

Silver has no value. You can't eat it

I am hoarding cases of cheap beer that will become priceless in the coming armegeddon

My question goes out to "the end is near" crowd on this board.

What are you doing or have you done to prepare for your worst fears?

The question is non-partisan and goes out to everyone regardless of political affiliation. This is not a debate about bush or obama or harry reid. This is about the personal choices you have made to protect yourself and your family and to preserve your lifestyle.

Do you have a plan in place? Not a plan to arm yourself and shoot your fellow countrymen, but a real plan to protect yourself and your family.

If you believe the government can protect you, are you working to support the leaders and legislation you support and see as needed to preserve your way of life?

If you believe the government is the problem, what have you done to protect yourself and your family?

Do you have a secure defendable location for your family? Is it stocked with food? Do you have a supply of water? How about power?

Have you and your family learned the skills needed to survive on your own? What is your family able to do for themselves; grow or hunt food? Gather materials and fabricate clothing?

Are you healthy? Have you taken care of your health?

Do you have a plan?

I see several on both sides claiming the end is near, as I am sure you all have seen.

Have these people taken steps to protect themselves against those fears, or is it all hot air?

Like I said, I see a lot of folks on this message board that seem convinced that times are gonna get real tough. So far the only thing I have observed those people saying that indicates any type of preparation is to arm themselves to shoot their fellow citizens.

Well…..then what?

I've been working on being a contortionist, that way I can put my head between my legs and kiss my ass goodbye.

The only thing i'm "hoarding" is silver and bullits.

I am hoarding cases of cheap beer that will become priceless in the coming armegeddon
I can't eat warm clothing, extra shoes, medical provisions, ammunition, or electrical generators either, you ignorant putz. :lol:

No

But you can't wear or use silver to close a wound. Who needs some shiny metal?

Beer will be the new currency

I can't eat warm clothing, extra shoes, medical provisions, ammunition, or electrical generators either, you ignorant putz. :lol:

No

People who want a store of value that won't spoil or otherwise degrade over time...You really are completely ignorant of history and the most basic of economic concepts, aren't you?

No

People who want a store of value that won't spoil or otherwise degrade over time...You really are completely ignorant of history and the most basic of economic concepts, aren't you?

Of course I am

That is why I stockpile beer. It will be worth more than gold once the zombie armageddon begins

where I live the electricity sometimes is out for days at a time and we were once snowed in for 2 weeks.

So.....

I have 3-4 weeks of food, water, wood and other items laid back.

that should take care of most "disasters"

after a month order will be restored in most cases.

I don't believe in zombie armageddon.

I do believe in blizzards. Seen the one and not the other.

No

Of course I am

That is why I stockpile beer. It will be worth more than gold once the zombie armageddon begins

the hardcore alkies would trade their wife for your booze

No

Of course I am

Beer isn't nearly as good as drugs. With drugs you can get anything else, even silver and gold.

Of course I am

the hardcore alkies would trade their wife for your booze

That is part of the idea

Beer to ensure procreation of the species

where I live the electricity sometimes is out for days at a time and we were once snowed in for 2 weeks.

So.....

I have 3-4 weeks of food, water, wood and other items laid back.

that should take care of most "disasters"

after a month order will be restored in most cases.

I don't believe in zombie armageddon.

I do believe in blizzards. Seen the one and not the other.
We got a wake up call at the tree ranch in Wisco last summer, after a nasty storm knocked power out for 10 days.

Now we have gas and solar backup generators, to compliment our normal "be prepared" stockpiles of food, money, ammo, etcetera. :)

My question goes out to "the end is near" crowd on this board.

What are you doing or have you done to prepare for your worst fears?

The question is non-partisan and goes out to everyone regardless of political affiliation. This is not a debate about bush or obama or harry reid. This is about the personal choices you have made to protect yourself and your family and to preserve your lifestyle.

Do you have a plan in place? Not a plan to arm yourself and shoot your fellow countrymen, but a real plan to protect yourself and your family.

If you believe the government can protect you, are you working to support the leaders and legislation you support and see as needed to preserve your way of life?

If you believe the government is the problem, what have you done to protect yourself and your family?

Do you have a secure defendable location for your family? Is it stocked with food? Do you have a supply of water? How about power?

Have you and your family learned the skills needed to survive on your own? What is your family able to do for themselves; grow or hunt food? Gather materials and fabricate clothing?

Are you healthy? Have you taken care of your health?

Do you have a plan?

I see several on both sides claiming the end is near, as I am sure you all have seen.

Have these people taken steps to protect themselves against those fears, or is it all hot air?

Like I said, I see a lot of folks on this message board that seem convinced that times are gonna get real tough. So far the only thing I have observed those people saying that indicates any type of preparation is to arm themselves to shoot their fellow citizens.

Well…..then what?

You're asking a lot of questions that are really NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

REAL "preppers" don't publish their plans, and don't disclose what they have and where they have it.

That's why the morons on the TV "prepper" shows are either not REAL preppers, or they are pretenders and idiots who decided it was OK to advertise to millions of TV viewers the "who, what, when, where, why, and how" of their preparations.

Despite your total lack of civility you have a valid point. You didn't see me listing what my situation is did you?

Forum List

Back