Boehner's waste of $1.5 Million having no effect.

It doesn't matter how many laws gays get passed. This is going to end the same way it has always ended and ends now in other countries, gays hanging from lamp posts. In Brazil it was 130 bodies found shot to death. And what is Brazil's laws on gay rights. Full legal rights. All 112 rights accorded to heterosexual couples.

Oh this is going to be sad, pathetic and pretty horrible. However, those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

It doesn't matter how many laws gays get passed. This is going to end the same way it has always ended and ends now in other countries, gays hanging from lamp posts. In Brazil it was 130 bodies found shot to death. And what is Brazil's laws on gay rights. Full legal rights. All 112 rights accorded to heterosexual couples.

Oh this is going to be sad, pathetic and pretty horrible. However, those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Let me see if I understand the progression here ...

We have sick fucks. Then incredibly demented really, really sick mutherfuckers. And then there's you.

Did I get that about right?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back