CDZ Since organ sales by Planned Parenthood...

images

...for the left over parts after abortion is OK by our more progressive element because it saves lives.

Why don't we reestablish executions in our prison systems and sell off the body parts afterwards also?

Think of all the lives and money we could save. We can clean out our prison systems thereby reducing their costs and save lives all at the same time. It's a win-win situation!

Though it does remind me of some of Larry Niven's short stories...

A Gift from Earth Known Space by Larry Niven Reviews Discussion Bookclubs Lists

Organlegging - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Of course once we go down this path where do we stop? Do we make it a crime to walk on the grass, jaywalk, pee on the sidewalk, etc, etc, etc,... All so we can have those organs to keep us alive?

After all if we're going to justify a non-profit talking people into abortions then allow them to sell off the body parts for the good of humanity why not execute our troublemakers to get those body parts also?

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

OP premise is based upon the fallacy that PP is "selling" organs.

images

Even if they are taking money, or some other type of donation, from an abortion clinic for steering people towards the abortion clinic so the clinic can sell the organs they are in effect in the business of selling organs.

*****SMILE*****

There is no "steering"...

images

That's a very convenient non-response to avoid the whole issue of money or donations exchanging hands for a service rendered... Shall we call it 'guide' instead?

*****SMILE*****

images

If this is something that society decides is beneficial and definitely wants...

What makes you think those costs won't go down if there are no appeals allowed?

*****SMILE*****

SO...you have chosen the Stalin route...not surprised...

images

Where did I state that?

I think you're seeing things that aren't there.

*****SMILE*****

I see clearly...CRYSTAL...

images

Your response suggests otherwise.

I suggest you reread the thread and look at it as a question of societal ethics and morals.

*****SMILE*****

I suggest you look at societal ethics and morals.

How many innocent people put to death by your beloved state are acceptable Josef?

Tsun5Xw.png

images

Many people would argue that the unborn are innocent also.

How many women should be... guided to abortion clinics so society can benefit off the organs of the unborn so agencies can make money?

When and where should we as a society say 'NO'?

If we're going to accept one then why not the other?

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
images

...for the left over parts after abortion is OK by our more progressive element because it saves lives.

Why don't we reestablish executions in our prison systems and sell off the body parts afterwards also?

Think of all the lives and money we could save. We can clean out our prison systems thereby reducing their costs and save lives all at the same time. It's a win-win situation!

Of course once we go down this path where do we stop? Do we make it a crime to walk on the grass, jaywalk, pee on the sidewalk, etc, etc, etc,... All so we can have those organs to keep us alive?

After all if we're going to justify a non-profit talking people into abortions then allow them to sell off the body parts for the good of humanity why not execute our troublemakers to get those body parts also?

images

Even if they are taking money, or some other type of donation, from an abortion clinic for steering people towards the abortion clinic so the clinic can sell the organs they are in effect in the business of selling organs.

*****SMILE*****

images

That's a very convenient non-response to avoid the whole issue of money or donations exchanging hands for a service rendered... Shall we call it 'guide' instead?

*****SMILE*****

There is no "guiding" either...

In 1993, a law pertaining to federally funded NIH research was enacted that allows donation of fetal tissue from induced abortions if certain criteria are met. These include that the woman donating is not aware of the recipients of the tissue, and that the abortion timing, procedures or method itself would not be altered for the sole purpose of obtaining the tissue.

The 1993 law also says that it is unlawful “for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce.” The law again excludes the types of costs Nucatola discussed in the video: “The term ‘valuable consideration’ does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.”

The American Medical Association echoes this in its ethical guidelines on the issue: “Fetal tissue is not provided in exchange for financial remuneration above that which is necessary to cover reasonable expenses.”

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

SO...you have chosen the Stalin route...not surprised...

images

Where did I state that?

*****SMILE*****

images

I suggest you reread the thread and look at it as a question of societal ethics and morals.

*****SMILE*****

How many innocent people put to death by your beloved state are acceptable Josef?

Tsun5Xw.png

images

How many women should be... guided to abortion clinics so society can benefit off the organs of the unborn so agencies can make money?

*****SMILE*****

They are not making money...

Jim Vaught, president of the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories and formerly the deputy director of the National Cancer Institute’s Office of Biorepositories and Biospecimen Research, told us in an email that “$30 to $100 per sample is a reasonable charge for clinical operations to recover their costs for providing tissue.” In fact, he said, the costs to a clinic are often much higher, but most operations that provide this kind of tissue have “no intention of fully recovering [their] costs, much less making a profit.”

Carolyn Compton, the chief medical and science officer of Arizona State University’s National Biomarkers Development Alliance and a former director of biorepositories and biospecimen research at the National Cancer Institute, agreed that this was “a modest price tag for cost recovery.” Compton told us in an email: ” ‘Profit’ is out of the question, in my mind. I would say that whoever opined about ‘profit’ knows very little about the effort and expense involved in providing human biospecimens for research purposes.”

images

images

*****SMILE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

There is no "guiding" either...

In 1993, a law pertaining to federally funded NIH research was enacted that allows donation of fetal tissue from induced abortions if certain criteria are met. These include that the woman donating is not aware of the recipients of the tissue, and that the abortion timing, procedures or method itself would not be altered for the sole purpose of obtaining the tissue.

The 1993 law also says that it is unlawful “for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce.” The law again excludes the types of costs Nucatola discussed in the video: “The term ‘valuable consideration’ does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.”

The American Medical Association echoes this in its ethical guidelines on the issue: “Fetal tissue is not provided in exchange for financial remuneration above that which is necessary to cover reasonable expenses.”

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

images

And yet New Hampshire and several other states feel that more is going on than what your ethical guidelines say.

*****SMILE*****

images

Where did I state that?

*****SMILE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

Tsun5Xw.png

images

*****SMILE*****

They are not making money...

Jim Vaught, president of the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories and formerly the deputy director of the National Cancer Institute’s Office of Biorepositories and Biospecimen Research, told us in an email that “$30 to $100 per sample is a reasonable charge for clinical operations to recover their costs for providing tissue.” In fact, he said, the costs to a clinic are often much higher, but most operations that provide this kind of tissue have “no intention of fully recovering [their] costs, much less making a profit.”

Carolyn Compton, the chief medical and science officer of Arizona State University’s National Biomarkers Development Alliance and a former director of biorepositories and biospecimen research at the National Cancer Institute, agreed that this was “a modest price tag for cost recovery.” Compton told us in an email: ” ‘Profit’ is out of the question, in my mind. I would say that whoever opined about ‘profit’ knows very little about the effort and expense involved in providing human biospecimens for research purposes.”

images

Then these agencies and the people who work for them won't mind opening their books, both the agencies and their personal, to the public for a review of their cash flow.

*****SMILE*****

images

You know that prisoners are allowed to donate their bodies to science....they are allowed to...they give permission...just like the parents of fetus's give permission....written permission. You know.

images

You know that prisoners are allowed to donate their bodies to science....they are allowed to...they give permission...just like the parents of fetus's give permission....written permission. You know.

images

So?

I'm not hearing anything here that convinces me that the body doesn't belong to the government in the first place.

Did you sign up for selective service when you turned eighteen?

*****SMILE*****

Irony...Damaged Eagle wants to eliminate appeals for capital punishment, and turn around and quickly kill a wonderful organization that helps millions of Americans based on false accusations and innuendo...

Stalin would be proud!

The premise of the OP is a lie, and any similarity to the OP's logic to rational thought has just gone down hill since. Typical right wing thread.

Irony...Damaged Eagle wants to eliminate appeals for capital punishment, and turn around and quickly kill a wonderful organization that helps millions of Americans based on false accusations and innuendo...

Stalin would be proud!

images

Again...

Where did I say that?

It's still to be proven the allegations are false. All the progressives believed Acorn innocent also.

*****SMILE*****

So the state finds... I'll wait to see what happens in court.

Please answer... If Planned Parenthood was guilty of selling body parts for profit, why did they turn down $1,600 offered by the fake company called Biomax Procurement Services?

Stalin would be proud!

images

Again...

Where did I say that?

It's still to be proven the allegations are false. All the progressives believed Acorn innocent also.

*****SMILE*****

LOL...funny you mentioned ACORN, because I was just thinking this is the same BS that was aimed at ACORN, who was innocent. As a matter of fact...all the way back to the late '90's there was one very outspoken and vocal critic of predatory lending practices, they even held protests at companies like Wells Fargo and Lehman Brothers...ACORN

So the state finds... I'll wait to see what happens in court.

Please answer... If Planned Parenthood was guilty of selling body parts for profit, why did they turn down $1,600 offered by the fake company called Biomax Procurement Services?

images

One turned down offer is not proof that it hasn't happened.

When they open their books, both the agencies and their own personal finances, for public review will be the proof. Until then the premise of the OP stands.

Even one penny exchanging hands allows the OP because the agency would be taking a profit.

*****SMILE*****

Stalin would be proud!

images

Again...

Where did I say that?

*****SMILE*****

LOL...funny you mentioned ACORN, because I was just thinking this is the same BS that was aimed at ACORN, who was innocent. As a matter of fact...all the way back to the late '90's there was one very outspoken and vocal critic of predatory lending practices, they even held protests at companies like Wells Fargo and Lehman Brothers...ACORN

images

Funny... They were found guilty of what they were accused of where I'm from. Looks like we'll find out were this all leads when the court decides.

*****SMILE*****

Stalin would be proud!

Again...

Where did I say that?

7mEYtpa.png

What makes you think those costs won't go down if there are no appeals allowed?

Stalin would be proud!

images

Again...

Where did I say that?

*****SMILE*****

It's a dumbass right wing claim. Prove that it is true. Acorn was innocent.

Forum List

Back