CDZ Since organ sales by Planned Parenthood...

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
images

...for the left over parts after abortion is OK by our more progressive element because it saves lives.

Why don't we reestablish executions in our prison systems and sell off the body parts afterwards also?

Think of all the lives and money we could save. We can clean out our prison systems thereby reducing their costs and save lives all at the same time. It's a win-win situation!

Though it does remind me of some of Larry Niven's short stories...

A Gift from Earth Known Space by Larry Niven Reviews Discussion Bookclubs Lists

Organlegging - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Of course once we go down this path where do we stop? Do we make it a crime to walk on the grass, jaywalk, pee on the sidewalk, etc, etc, etc,... All so we can have those organs to keep us alive?

After all if we're going to justify a non-profit talking people into abortions then allow them to sell off the body parts for the good of humanity why not execute our troublemakers to get those body parts also?

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

In such a society the definition of executable crimes would be variable.

Fewer in times of lowered need for parts.

Greater in times of high need, especially among those with the cash to bid high.

images

...for the left over parts after abortion is OK by our more progressive element because it saves lives.

Why don't we reestablish executions in our prison systems and sell off the body parts afterwards also?

Think of all the lives and money we could save. We can clean out our prison systems thereby reducing their costs and save lives all at the same time. It's a win-win situation!

Of course once we go down this path where do we stop? Do we make it a crime to walk on the grass, jaywalk, pee on the sidewalk, etc, etc, etc,... All so we can have those organs to keep us alive?

After all if we're going to justify a non-profit talking people into abortions then allow them to sell off the body parts for the good of humanity why not execute our troublemakers to get those body parts also?

There is NOTHING "inexpensive" about the death penalty...unless you are Stalin...

against-the-death-penalty-7-638.jpg

Just shoot them. How much does a bullet cost?
And when someone reaches their 70th birthday, they should have a euthanasia party, to keep them from using all that money that was taken from their paychecks without their permission. ;)

images

There is NOTHING "inexpensive" about the death penalty...unless you are Stalin...

images

If this is something that society decides is beneficial and definitely wants...

What makes you think those costs won't go down if there are no appeals allowed?

*****SMILE*****

images

OP premise is based upon the fallacy that PP is "selling" organs.

images

images

*****SMILE*****

SO...you have chosen the Stalin route...not surprised...

Tsun5Xw.png

Last edited:
images

images

*****SMILE*****

images

Where did I state that?

I think you're seeing things that aren't there.

*****SMILE*****

images

images

*****SMILE*****

images

Where did I state that?

*****SMILE*****

I see clearly...CRYSTAL...

images

images

Even if they are taking money, or some other type of donation, from an abortion clinic for steering people towards the abortion clinic so the clinic can sell the organs they are in effect in the business of selling organs.

*****SMILE*****

images

images

Even if they are taking money, or some other type of donation, from an abortion clinic for steering people towards the abortion clinic so the clinic can sell the organs they are in effect in the business of selling organs.

*****SMILE*****

There is no "steering"...

Great thread. Conservatives are so clever! No wonder most of the good comedians are conservatives. And....all the attractive women too!
View attachment 46899

Yes. Every one of those hot babes is conservative. Guaranteed.
I'll bet they like Trump!!!!!

In the same way that you like him, Nancy?

Nevermind your fetish. The fact remains that conservative women....especially politicians and newscasters....are way hotter than the liberal ones. And the men are all funnier. Everyone knows this.

Last edited:
images

images

*****SMILE*****

images

Where did I state that?

*****SMILE*****

images

Your response suggests otherwise.

I suggest you reread the thread and look at it as a question of societal ethics and morals.

*****SMILE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

images

Where did I state that?

*****SMILE*****

images

Your response suggests otherwise.

I suggest you reread the thread and look at it as a question of societal ethics and morals.

*****SMILE*****

I suggest you look at societal ethics and morals.

How many innocent people put to death by your beloved state are acceptable Josef?

Tsun5Xw.png

Forum List

Back