Since I criticize Trump so much.........is he going to send me a Pipe Bomb?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
I’m checking my mailbox

If it is written in crayon and has numerous misspellings, I know it is from Trump

I’m watching you Crooked Donnie!

920x920.jpg

Trump seems to have a long enemies list

He is making Prince Salman look like an amateur

I’m checking my mailbox

If it is written in crayon and has numerous misspellings, I know it is from Trump

He'll do what he did with me ------ sent thousands and thousands of people to dance on my rooftop. On 7/11.

Amazing, incredible thousands. Very fine people are saying that.

Oh you better check to see if your wires are tappppppppppppppppppppppppppped too.

It would be about as much of an indicator of a false flag as sending one to Biden.

Complete and utter hoax.

You are about as independent and deep in thought.

. . . and about as much of a threat to the right.

Hopefully someone in the administration would see you recieve much needed mental health care.

I’m checking my mailbox

The democrat operative or the liberal nutcase that is sending mailbombs that would never work is only sending them to well known and widely hated liberals....no one knows RW outside of here....if you feel left out RW...give me your address and Ill send you a fake firecracker.....:04:

So far, bombs have been sent to ten of Trumps enemies

If they sent them to all Trumps friends........nobody would have to worry

Last edited:
Lorne Michaels and Alec Baldwin
must feel pretty jilted...come on, DeNiro?
There is still two weeks until the election...my guess is the dems will keep sending them until the night before....
This is the most creative democrat Oct surprise ever!

I hope they get the Democrat doing this soon. Although, he will probably continue right up to election day.

Forum List

Back