Simply repeating Republican Policies word for word and you're a "Partisan Hack"?

R

rdean

When I say "Fewer Police, Firemen and Teachers" and "larger class size is better" I'm not making anything up. Those things would never occur to me.

When Republicans shouted out "let him die" at the Las Vegas debates, I was shocked. That thought would never enter my mind.

When Republicans applauded the hundreds of Texas executions, my first thought was "I hope they were all guilty".

When the Republican Lt. Governor say, "My grandmother told me that poor people are like stray animals, feed them and they will breed", I was shocked.

When the Republican legislature in Virginia wanted to put a long tube into a woman's vagina, I thought it was just sick.

When Republicans looked at dozens of documents signed by Mitt Romney and said, "It's all just liberal smears", I was astounded. But, but, but he SIGNED AND DATED them.

When Republicans laughed at reports that Romney assaulted another student being held down by 5 young men, they scared me.

When Republicans laughed right along with Romney and his wife when they explained in great detail how they abused their family pet, I was outraged.

When Republicans tried to take credit for getting Bin Laden, I laughed.

When I see Republican admitting to "voter suppression", I'm really angry.

Apologizing to BP and blocking any investigation after what they did? I'm speechless.

When Republicans say they want to end Medicare, I worry for the elderly.

We could go on and on. The things Republicans have done, don't enter my mind, which is why it's such a surprise that they accuse me of "making things up". I never could make these up. THEY DON'T ENTER MY MIND. I don't think like that.

So how does repeating Republican policies make you a "partisan hack". Now if I make stuff up, I could understand it.

Can you think of examples of "stuff made up". I can. Here's a few:

Obama was born in Kenya.

Democrats are lazy food stamp drug addicts.

Scientists are liars.

Science is a lie.

It's only Republicans who are patriotic.

Democrats apologize to the world.

The economy was brought down because Bush followed Democratic policies.

Democrats wouldn't let Iraq be a success.

Congratulations, Deanie. This repetitive thread of another angle is like "Oh, no, not another Zuchini..."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6bFTVi0hHs"]Lonnie Donegan - Does Your Chewing Gum Lose it's Flavour? - YouTube[/ame]

Don't just whine. Point out where I'm wrong. Can't any of you do that?

Forum List

Back