Man gets ticketed repeatedly over nonsense finally loses it

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He had been repeatedly ticketed for such dumb shit as having a dog in the front seat and claims he has been harassed. I dunno the truth but this shit is funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lub9Zf65h9s&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Man Crushes Seven Cop Cars With Tractor - YouTube[/ame]

Big Brother is pushing the People too far. The noose is tightening. I expect to see these incidents become the norm in the near future. But i think that's what Big Brother wants. More "America-Hating Terrorists" to lock up.

• Banned
I've heard conflicting reports of what he's been ticketed with and arrested for. Last I heard the pot charges were dropped. Dunno what is accurate

I've heard conflicting reports of what he's been ticketed with and arrested for. Last I heard the pot charges were dropped. Dunno what is accurate

Yeah, i heard it was Marijuana. But it looks like it was a series of incidents that led to this.

Big Brother is pushing the People too far. The noose is tightening. I expect to see these incidents become the norm in the near future. But i think that's what Big Brother wants. More "America-Hating Terrorists" to lock up.

:rolleyes:

Shut up already

:rolleyes:

Shut up already

Gee, what a witty retort. Nice job.

That's about all you're worth. Now tell me again how I should be publicly flogged, Mr. Patriot, upholder of constitutional rights.

He had been repeatedly ticketed for such dumb shit as having a dog in the front seat and claims he has been harassed. I dunno the truth but this shit is funny.

Man Crushes Seven Cop Cars With Tractor - YouTube

Yeah that was last week..

The funny part is the cops couldn't get to him because he destroyed all their cars. :lol:

They had to run on foot to catch him.. :lol:

Oh not to mention they claimed they couldn't hear their cars being crushed because of the humming of an air conditioner. What is this Reno 911??

That guy punked an entire police force....

I read about this and find it somewhat amusing. The guy seems a little unhinged to me, but maybe they promoted it somehow. Of course, it doesn't matter now because he will spend some time in jail for some felonies. They were unoccupied cop cars which is why i laugh about it, but why risk your own freedom in an obvious attack? If you think cops are intrusive now wait until they are tossing your bunk every day, watching you when you piss and shit, and telling you bend over lift up your nuts and cough so they can look up your asshole. Granted, those are correctional officers, but they are as close to cops as you can get without actually being one. Oh, and this probably counts as a violent offense so he will get prison and not jail. There is a difference.

i don't know what he went through with supposedly being harassed by the local cops, but it cannot be worse than prison. i did read about this, and despite not really caring about any of the other charges he did like pot or potential vehicle offenses, it is still the law. I have had my car impounded and had a number of tickets due to insurance lapses and failing to pay my registration fees on time, plus i have been booked on driving on a suspended license for court no shows and license suspensions due to the insurance things. Yeah, i am lazy about paying mty violation fines and DMV fees. I never got mad at the cops for doing it. I dislike the state for charging me all the things, and forcing me to pay money to insurance companies (I have such a hate for insurance people you have no idea.), but it is never the cops fault. I fucked up and i violated the law. They caught me. Hey, they have to charge me and in some of those cases arrest me, but that doesn't mean they cannot ROR me or give me a ride home. I have even had them do me a real big favor and not impound my car when they were supposed to so i could get it home later without paying impound fees.

I am just saying I often find these instances where cops have supposedly acted with malice towards the person to be somewhat false. I have never had a police officer give me a hard time, and there have been times when it has been very likely I would have gotten harassed by them. Granted i am white so experience may vary, but even when I was driving around the south in drag with NY plates i never got shit. My thought is this guy is a local and he did something to deserve any attention he got.

Many small town police are on power trips and abuse their powers.

There are two small towns outside of KC that are notorious for abuse of powers.

See it in the papers too often. Course this guy may just be a nut. Who knows but it's still funny

Yeah it was about dogs.....fail.

At least society won't have to worry about him for a while.

Interesting. The anti tax crowd finds vandalism of county/city property funny. Anyone here know the cost of a brand new Police Interceptor?

The cost of this vandalism makes the crime a felony. Consider, each crushed vehicle can be charged as a separate felony and my guess is the DA - whose budget is problematic given the state of the economy of local government - isn't happy.

The court won't be really happy with this jokers actions, and a jury when presented with the facts and the cost to their community won't be pleased either.

My guess, convictions on all counts and he will be sentenced to prison on each count, to be served consecutively. In CA vandalism is punished by 16 mos., two or three years in State Prison. Six cars, times the base term*** (2 years) = 12 years in the State Prison.

The court must find mitigating circumstances to sentence the offender to 16 months; and aggravating factors to increase the sentence to three years. I'd bet the court could aggravate the sentence and send this joker away for 18 years.

Forum List

Back