Simple logic of asking yourself why

The 3 major messianic ones, few minor ones mostly not messianic figures.
Benjamin the Egyptian was lesser a messianic figure then the 2 others mentioned in Acts.
Paul is also converged of at least 3 figures.
Saul, Sergius Paulus called Paul, and Apollonias called Pol from Tarsus whos sneeking out the window and travel to Demascus is placed in the Paulian yarn.

the Jews made their own bed by persecuting a willing victim ... against selfrighteous religious intolerance.

That is a false reporting of history and displaced blame by Rome to deflect blame.
1)Jesus is not a singular historical character, they use at least a trinity of Christs to make the image seem real.
2) the only Christ that was persecuted by SOME of the elect of his tribe was Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc who was stoned and hanged on Passover for his crimes which were liken to a Benny Hinn deception maggic show while leading people into Luciferianism (subject to punishment in that day).
The other Christs, the tax revolter Bill O'reilly calls Jesus=Yehuda of Galilee 6bc and Theudas by the Jordan (45ad) who had the martyred apostles were persecuted by Rome for revolts.
Blaming Jews for acts of a few on carrying out the law is liken to blaming all cops for
the shooting inccident of a few carry8ng out the law. But worse you would have the wrong guy wrong incidents and use your mistake for creating anti semiticsm which caused those 50 million murders and one lousy Mel Gibson movie.

Conclusion: the intolerance is the followers of the deceived.
Conclusion: the intolerance is the followers of the deceived.

... whatever the oxymoronic reply, Jesus was no fool -

"Truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

nor was he a coward.

A Rabbi showed that a rooster fulfilled more verses on messiah then Jesus did. That means a mere rooster>Jesus.
At least the rooster existed.
fulfillment of 42 Messianic prophecies of the Tenach, and they changed my life forever.
1. Early in the morning I went to get my rooster to fulfill the ancient custom. There in the light I looked into his eyes and saw fulfilled the words, 'I am the rooster* who has seen affliction.' (Lam. 3:1)
2. I took him and swung him around my head as the verse says, 'And he circled his head**.' (Lam 3:5)
3. I moved my hands as I swirled him, as it says, 'Only against me did he turn his hand.' (Lam 3:3)
4. With this he leaped from my hand and started to run.
As it says, 'They have run away without seeing good.' (Job 9:25)
5. I cried a short pray to HaShem as it says, 'My words I say out of the bitterness of my soul.' (Job 10:1)
6. He ran from me, fulfilling the verse, 'To me they showed their back and not their face.' (Jer. 32:33)
7/8. I borrowed a cane from a man near me so as to catch him with the rounded edge, as the verse says, 'And Moshe took the stick.' (Ex. 4:20, Num 20:8)
9/10. I tried to catch him with the hook, but only the blows of the cane hit his back as it says, 'Afflicted by the rod of his anger.' (Lam. 3:1 and it also says, 'I struck you with the blows of an enemy.' (Jer. 30:12)
11. He turned to me and I got him right on the cheek fulfilling the verse, 'I have offered my cheek to the one who strikes me.' (Lam. 3:30)
12. He ran from me into a dark corner and I followed after him, as the verse says, 'He has led me and driven me into the darkness and not light.'
(Lam. 3:2)
13. I had him there in the corner as it says; 'All her pursuers overtook her in the small place.' (Lam. 1:3)
14. He stood there silent, as he had been to this time in fulfillment of the words of the prophet, 'He was persecuted and afflicted, be he did not open his mouth.' (Is. 53:7)
15. In that corner there was just nowhere for him to hide from me as the verse says, 'Can a person hide in a concealed place, and I should not see him?' (Jer. 23:25)
16. He was now trapped as the verse says, 'He has walled me in so I cannot escape.' (Lam. 3:7)
17. In his eyes I could see him praying silently to HaShem, 'My G-d my G-d why have you forsaken me?' (Psalm 22:1)
18. Clearly it was fulfilled for him, 'The mighty ones of Bashan encircle me.' (Psalm 22:13)
19. I grabbed him and he started to call out to HaShem.
As the verse says, 'My G-d, I call to you by day and you do not answer and by night and there is no respite.' (Psalm 22:3)
20. But there was no answer as it says, 'Though I would scream out and plead he shut out my prayer.' (Lam. 3:8)
21. It was clearly the end. I grabbed him and took my place in the line waiting to give my rooster to the shochet (ritual slaughterer.) He was silent, 'Like a sheep being led to the slaughter or a ewe to her sharers he did not open his mouth.' (Is. 53:7)
22. The shochet took him by the neck as it says; 'He grasped me by the neck.' (Job 16:12)
23. With that he screamed out, 'Be not far from me because distress is near and there is none to help me.' (Psalm 22:12)
24. He also said, 'Save my soul from the sword.' (Psalm 22:21)
25. He slaughtered him fulfilling 'He was removed from the living land.' (Is. 53:8)
26. He let the blood fall on the floor, as it says, 'I am poured out like water.' (Psalm 22:15)
27. I took the dead chicken and gazed at it as the prophet says, 'They have looked upon me whom they have pierced.' (Zech 12:10)
28/29. I took it to be made kosher. We separated it into pieces snapping it's bones as the verses say, 'All my bones became disjointed.' (Psalm 22:15) 'He has broken my bones.' (Lam 3:4)
30. Then I took him home to cook. My wife removed the skin as it says, 'He has worn away my flesh and skin.' (Lam. 3:4)
31. She placed him in a pot with water, as it says, 'For the waters have reached unto my soul.' (Psalm 69:2)
32. She added many spices as it says, 'And she gave ...many spices.' (1 Kings 10:10)
33. She covered up the pot so it could cook as it says; 'He has placed me in darkness.' (Lam 3:6)
4. The smell of it filled the room as it says, 'That the spices may flow out.' (Song 4:16)
35. After that it was served on the table and we gazed upon it as the verse says, 'I count my bones and they gaze and look upon me.' (Psalm 22:18)
36. He was divided among the members of my family, as it says, 'Therefore I will divide him among the many.' (Is. 53:12)
37/38. We rejoiced and sang as we ate him, as it says, 'I have become a thing of laughter for my people, they sing all day long.' (Lam. 3:14) 'In him our hearts were joyful.' (Psalm 33:21)
39/40/41. After which we were full and praised G-d as it says, 'You shall eat and be satisfied and praise HaShem your G-d.' (Deut. 6:11,8:10,11:15).
42. We truly saw the goodness of G-d as it say, 'You should taste and see that HaShem is good.' (Psalm 34:9)
There were many more messianic prophecies that I could have added that applied to my messianic rooster. Many more he will fulfill when he comes back.
In all seriousness the above example is no different then the lists claiming 200/300/400 prophecies fulfilled by Jesus. They claim the odds against a single person fulfilling them are astronomical. Or of their claims that passages like Psalms 22, or Isaiah 53 are about their messiah/god. Consider this well when you see or hear the claims made by missionaries or just simple Christians who you may meet. If not there may be a prophecy that does really apply: 'They are a people bereft of council and they don't have understanding.'
For more information contact Moshe Shulman
* In Hebrew the word 'gever' means both 'man' and 'rooster'berew
** In Hebrew the word is resh aleph shin, which can be read as 'rosh' head'
(c) Moshe Shulman, 2000

lol.."Rosh Head" too funny...I would think the Rooster Mike the headless chicken that lived without his head from April 1945 till March of 1947 would have fulfilled far more prophecies then Jesus as well after all he survived 18 months without a head and he still managed to prance around ....

lol.."Rosh Head" too funny...I would think the Rooster Mike the headless chicken that lived without his head from April 1945 till March of 1947 would have fulfilled far more prophecies then Jesus as well after all he survived 18 months without a head and he still managed to prance around ....
... before the rooster crows

you must have missed the punch line, to bad for the Jesus haters ...

HaShev,

If you're looking for a Messiah to follow, well, that train left the station 2000 years ago.

Why could your god not save himself, his apostles, nor his followers?

He could, but, living life on earth is not the most important thing.
Everyone acts like our lives on this Earth is first and foremost, when, in reality, we will all live forever, and this is just a pass through. Our lives here on this Earth should be lived for God.

Unless you can wrap your mind around that, nothing about Christianity will make sense.

Jesus HAD to die for us, and the Apostles suffering and dying for the Gospel, for God, viewed it as a privilege.

quote:"Jesus HAD to die for us" "dying apostles"

The martyred apostles is taken from the historical christ Theudas by the Jordan river the only AD era Christ besides the later Barcopa.
You obviously never read about the Canaanite mythology of the Dying god.
The Son (morning star-rev 22:16) has to die to surpass his father Baal on the throne.
Google search:
Canaanite dying god rites of Athtar the fierce Baal's son the morning star.
canaanite dying god mythology athtar the fierce morning star son of Baal - Google Search

Why could your god not save himself, his apostles, nor his followers?

Why did your god say he had a G0d?

Why would he argue with himself and ask why did he forsake himself?
Split personality?

Why could he not deliver on his promises?

Why would your god choose to heal only a few followers instead of all?
Why does your god have handicap parking spaces at his churches?

Why does your god have cemetaries and hospitals in his name?

Why does your god try to convert Jews away from YHWH if he is one in the same and why does he switch names and birthdates and eras to suit your stories?

If God in the OT is not a man nor form then why do you break the simplest command to anthropromorphize God and make him a man/form?

Why would your faith combine both Messiah and God as one when Messiah is not supposed to be a God which is not a man nor form?

Why would you serve a messiah when Messiah is supposed to serve you?

Why would your god say he was the nemesis of the Hebrew God (Rev 22;16) if they are the same?

Why would you spend millions on converting people to the same God if it were the same?

Why would your god say he was Lucifer the one placed higher then G0d?

What concern is it of yours what others believe?

Breezwood said i missed the punchline....no i did not...the headless rooster didnt have a head so he had an inability to crow so once again the words that jesus supposedly said were incorrect .. Also sometimes people loose their heads over what they bel lie eve....and i am not referring to what current jihadists are doing ...

When people concern themselves with What I know (not what I believe), and then
keep me & others from our rights to know, share, reach, teach, and even as far as prevent my (our) equal rights to a central source or platform called the Mikdash.
Christians are allowed their Vatican, Muslims Mecca and the Dome, Jews have no equal rights.
(mirroring the story of Lilith)

Which Adam (meaning man) would not give Lilith (first bride of man)equal rights, sent her away for seeking equality, then brought her back after the second bride (eve) fell partaking with the forbidden false prophet.

that is so true Michael." Both the muslims and christianity are behaving as Satan (Meaning they are standing in the way) of the rebuilding of the temple giving us a platform to reach out and gather like minded people to partake in our fruits(our teachings) I always find itinteresting that theywouldstand in the way because if theyhave the "Truth" then they should not fear anything and should welcome others teaching them new ideas and ways to better themselves... However if they know deep down that what they have is a complete lie and deception then. ican see why they would be afraid to let ushave our platform.... The thing is what good is a lie it keeps youfrom being all you can be and if your pride and ego keep you from bettering yourself is it not better to let go and partake in a fruit that will not kill you but will make you and yours healthier and put you in a better place.....

When people concern themselves with What I know (not what I believe), and then
keep me & others from our rights to know, share, reach, teach, and even as far as prevent my (our) equal rights to a central source or platform called the Mikdash.
Christians are allowed their Vatican, Muslims Mecca and the Dome, Jews have no equal rights.
(mirroring the story of Lilith)

Which Adam (meaning man) would not give Lilith (first bride of man)equal rights, sent her away for seeking equality, then brought her back after the second bride (eve) fell partaking with the forbidden false prophet.

Sounds to me like you're just another hater playing a victim card. Why don't YOU try to live in a world where there are some who disagree with you on certain things? I drive a Nissan Titan but I really don't mind if you prefer a Ford F150.

Ummm you obviously aren't grasping this.
You aren't allowing me to drive at all.
You see that wrong when Islam does it to woman but you can't seem to grasp how wrong it is to control rights of others in other regards that are much more important then mere driving.
What your reply did was revictimize the victim and blame them instead of the victimizers. Remind me to never let you council a rape victim.
*rolling my eyes*

None of the various "gods" have ever spoken for themselves.

My own question is - Why do people attribute other people's words to an imaginary, invisible super being?
Genesis 3:14 God saith unto Moses, 'I AM THAT WHICH I AM;' He saith also, 'Thus dost thou say to the sons of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.'

1. Bread

“I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me shall not hunger.” John 6:35

2. Light

I am the light of the world; he who fallows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:12

3. Gate

I am the gate; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” John 10:9

4. Good Shepherd

I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for His sheep.” John 10:11

5. Resurrection and Life

I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies.” John 11:25

6. Way, Truth, Life

I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.” John 14:6

7. True vine

I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.” John 15:1

Bible%201.gif
The divinity of Jesus Christ is further illustrated in John 8:58. Jesus said, “Truly, Truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am”, which indicates that Jesus existed before His human life on earth.

Last edited:
1. Bread
“I am the bread of life"
The temple bread is
the Shev bread Your transliteration =Shewb

2. Light
“ I am the light of the world
he who fallows Me shall not walk in the darkness,
*problem* they taught Luciferous not spiritual light (knowledge & Truth)
It's Michael who is the messenger of truth having knowledge of that truth (dan 10:21)
which fits the rest of that John verse
"shall have the light of life.” but also because it's Michael Dan 12: 1-4 spreading that knowledge to and fro & who holds the book of life (light of life).

3. Gate
“ I am the gate; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved," *Problem*
He claimed to be the gatekeeper of hell leting prisoners free-Rev 1:18
and that was the fallen prophet according to Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given
the key to the shaft of the Abyss.=oops

4. Good Shepherd
“ I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for His sheep.”

Good shepherds don't get their flocks lost scattered & killed=epic fail & proven liar.

5. Resurrection and Life
“ I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies.” John 11:25
*problem* this is the warning of the serpent in Genesis, same promise words.
There are still Christian cemetaries, mortuaries, that say this is an epic lie by the false prophet.

6. Way, Truth, Life
“ I am the way, and the truth, "

above proofs prove this a giant lie.
Anyone who claims that is a known liar, you'd admit this yourself least you be
a liar.
Fact: Christians constantly and rightfully complain how much of a mess this world
is. = messed up way, messed up truth, messed up life brought to you through the false path.

Last edited:
little nipper said " the divinity of jesus christ is further illustrated by john 8 ;58 where he said before abraham i am...... ah things are not always what they seem.liitle nipper you see no one has explained how that could be till now.... Jesus is your word or logos meaning he did not exist or had no breath till the lieing scribes wrote about him and it was they who placed your logos or word at the right side of gds words in the jewish scriptures and where is it that they placed your logos or word( being Jesus) why they placed your word before Abraham was mentioned and on the right side....wink wink....

One other thing if you claim jesus is the Vine then you better not read Deutoronomy where the Vine is compared to grapes of gall and sodom and gommorah...it is really quite telling and shows that being a vine is destructive to the health of all the other wonderfull plants in the garden.....

Forum List

Back