Simple logic of asking yourself why

Why do you presume any of your questions are accurate?

Because they go unchallenged (refuted) or most do and people selectively address only one single question,
and poorly at that.
For crying out loud nobody has even answered why Christianity transliterates HaShev into Shewb thus blotting out (hiding) a name.

if i remember correctly they only started doing that after you came out as they had no need to till then..... Sort of like the Church vindictively pushed cremation after 1964 so that they could deny people coming back....Before they only did that to people who challenged them like Bruno for example... So the pattern is pretty straightforward if they are challenged then they circle the wagons and push out any who disagree with their views to try to stay in power and control.....Kings of the earth for many years they are loath to give up their reign...I wonder if any sing the song Michael rows the boat ashore anymore or get the significance....

The same year the church stoped the prayer to St. Michael....
"Nobody is able to take your calls right now...." :)
Mother Angelica at least kept up the prayers, they still use them in broadcast.
10 Days till there's a glimmer of respect...

Yup 64 such an interesting year...Of course we have not discussed the psalms in this forum before but the number does seem to fit if you look at it....

After all you gibberish the only question is, why do you care?

It matters in the sense of the commitment to convert by a particular religion.

Or should I say 'very large cult'?

So, I suspected, you don't really care you just want to make a statement formed into questions. Which is a common practice on the internet, trying to hide the inner bigotry.
Nonsense.

There is no 'god' as perceived by theists; religion and 'god' are creations of man, ancient fables and myths, nothing more – where to acknowledge these facts is in no way 'bigotry.'

After all you gibberish the only question is, why do you care?

It matters in the sense of the commitment to convert by a particular religion.

Or should I say 'very large cult'?

So, I suspected, you don't really care you just want to make a statement formed into questions. Which is a common practice on the internet, trying to hide the inner bigotry.
Nonsense.

There is no 'god' as perceived by theists; religion and 'god' are creations of man, ancient fables and myths, nothing more – where to acknowledge these facts is in no way 'bigotry.'

Actually, the correct word here should be "humanism".

Breezwood said i missed the punchline....no i did not...the headless rooster didnt have a head so he had an inability to crow so once again the words that jesus supposedly said were incorrect .. Also sometimes people loose their heads over what they bel lie eve....and i am not referring to what current jihadists are doing ...
... so once again the words that jesus supposedly said were incorrect

"Truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

shimon: the headless chicken that lived without his head from April 1945 till March of 1947 would have fulfilled far more prophecies then Jesus

missed the Train again shimon, there are certain passages that are authentic from their literature and the above by Jesus speaks volumes for the authenticity of the individual described.

what one prophecy by the jews equals the one above ?

Too funny breezwood the Train is a rather modern invention that has only been around for a few hundred years at the most unfortunately for you and all followers of the nt so has the name Jesus....the letter J has only recently been added to our vocabulary as well it never exisisted before...Look it up....So " Jesus" never exsisted till our relatively modern times like the train...So it is not I that miseed the train.... but you as your "train" of thought is confussed by your faith in an idol that only exsists in your book .... At least roosters exist and certainly the headless one did as well but unfortunately outside of your book there is no proof of your idol... now if you were to tell me that he is the amalgamated story of three different people who lived at different times and was created by those who penned the nt then i would say that being disowned three times has some merit because he was originally three different individuals rolled into one.... wink...

They have no idea what you are saying, because the integrety of correct transliteration escapes them.
Which is why scripture even tells them the name would be blotted out and the scrolls say Moshiach would have to reveal the secret of the name of God as well.
- "He will know the secret wisdom of the name of God" 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.

Another poster who agrees Jesus is a made up false prophet/image, accidentally used the term Yahshua(name never used for any of the christs) for the historical christ Theudas.
Funny.
People: lesson number 1)
Joshua (Yohoshua) was called Hoshea hence the book of Hoshea.
In Spanish and Hebrew J(Y)=H sound.
Transliteration is VERY VERY IMPORTANT.
Example: still not one Christian bothered answering why they take the word
Hashev(return/redeem/restore) in the Torah and retransliterate it in the NT as Shewb???
They don't take the staff (Hashevet) of Moses that's in the ark of the covenant and label that shewbet, so WTH?

Last edited:
Of course we know the answer to that...The truth can walk around naked "Hence the Naked Truth" but the lie "their jesus" must be covered because their is no truth in him " Jesus is their logos or word" so in order to cover their lie and keep it alive they must cover it up by altering the words or printing more pages to explain how their lie is the truth....Rolling my eyes....That is their "BELEAF "....

As long as it's not their beeleaf, as that would be painful to use to cover up with.

Forum List

Back