Simon&Schuster cancels publication of 'Dangerous' by homosexual Republican Milo Yiannopoulos

good god, been here for 9 years, ponied up over 53,000 posts?

wth?
ive seen you in threads with RW and others who have way more posts than me.... .

not so far, you're the champ
if you can prove im the no 1 poster here i will ban myself for a month,if not you go for a month.....deal?....

What is the criterion for #1?
most posts.....

I have you beat then!

good god, been here for 9 years, ponied up over 53,000 posts?

wth?
ive seen you in threads with RW and others who have way more posts than me.... .

if you can prove im the no 1 poster here i will ban myself for a month,if not you go for a month.....deal?....

how could I prove that?
look at the notable members page......you wont see me there.....

The top 5 members by post count are all rabid leftwinger/Progs.

Wanting to **** children was just "locker room talk."

Milo pointed out that homosexual relationships between teens and adults is part and parcel of the "gay lifestyle." You progressives have been denying this for years. Is that what you are really angry about, Milo spoke the truth that must be hidden?

Pedophiles have sex with per-pubescent children, which is not what Milo spoke about. Even so, he illustrates that in the homosexual community, sex with under age teens is the norm, just as the decent people (conservatives) have been saying for decades while you of the left deny it.

I think most normal people will agree that polluting children's minds with aberrant sexual practices is immoral.

Children normally grow up in an asexual world to about the age of 13 or 14 at least.

Then their first concept of sexuality is mommy and daddy and the birds and bees.

Of course if mommy and daddy are lesbo or gay that fokks everything up.

Pedophilia is a form of statutory rape.

As such it is the rape of a child.

Most normal people would gladly murder anyone who raped their child.

All pedophiles should be murdered -- or at least sexually neutered -- with surgery.

S&S made a good public relations decision.

So you are saying that homosexuality is aberrant?

BTW, Milo was speaking of boys in the 16 to 17 year old range, which are prized by homosexuals.

I have no problem with consenting adults doing anything to each other.

I prefer they stay in the closet about it but Harvey Milk changed all that for the various alternative lifestyle folks. Now they feel they need to be on a crusade about "coming out".

But I would feel perfectly comfortable with murdering anyone who hurts a child in any way. Jesus said something similar but not quite as direct.

Harvey Milk had a 16 year old boy toy. Underage boys is a major part of the "gay lifestyle."

Source: USA Today Tweet...

#BREAKING Simon & Schuster cancels publication of Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled
sad, really
There is something about the English that this country just gives a pass too. Everybody is under scrutiny but the English...this guy along with Trump needs to be silenced and the best way to do it, it get them a room, with lots of gel and let em have at it.
whats the matter tiger?....dont like free speech now?....or is it only if you agree with it?....thats what dictators like,silencing people they dont agree with.....

The left hates free speech, or any other rights if not employed on behalf of their own interests. The left has always been repressive, violent, and intolerant.
in tigers case i have to agree.....

What is the criterion for #1?
most posts.....

I have you beat then!
you and a whole bunch of other posters.....but applesack says im tops.....

how could I prove that?
look at the notable members page......you wont see me there.....

The top 5 members by post count are all rabid leftwinger/Progs.
thats why applesack did not comment about "those" posters....

Source: USA Today Tweet...

#BREAKING Simon & Schuster cancels publication of Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled
sad, really
There is something about the English that this country just gives a pass too. Everybody is under scrutiny but the English...this guy along with Trump needs to be silenced and the best way to do it, it get them a room, with lots of gel and let em have at it.

You need to be silenced n!gger.

No, he doesn't.

You both need to be allowed to show others what ignorant fools you truly are.

Book Burning Nazi Progressives run that shop

Silly, the Nazis don't burn books any more, that produces carbon emissions.

No, instead they simply refuse to print the books they don't like, thus helping to save the Amazon rain forest as well.

Sure...why not...a book supporting pedophilia...by a RWr.

Shortbus, you have an IQ in the low 20's, so it is unsurprising that you don't know what the words you fling about mean.

Pedophilia is sex with per-pubescent children. Milo never advocated or supported such a thing.

Sex with minors is simply part of the homosexual lifestyle. Milo simply acknowledged the basic fact that homosexuals typically engage in sex with underage boys. This is one of the objections that decent people have to the homosexual lifestyle and agenda.

Sure...why not...a book supporting pedophilia...by a RWr.

Shortbus, you have an IQ in the low 20's, so it is unsurprising that you don't know what the words you fling about mean.

Pedophilia is sex with per-pubescent children. Milo never advocated or supported such a thing.

Sex with minors is simply part of the homosexual lifestyle. Milo simply acknowledged the basic fact that homosexuals typically engage in sex with underage boys. This is one of the objections that decent people have to the homosexual lifestyle and agenda.
So....another Milo supporter.

Forum List

Back