Simon&Schuster cancels publication of 'Dangerous' by homosexual Republican Milo Yiannopoulos

Source: USA Today Tweet...

#BREAKING Simon & Schuster cancels publication of Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled
sad, really
There is something about the English that this country just gives a pass too. Everybody is under scrutiny but the English...this guy along with Trump needs to be silenced and the best way to do it, it get them a room, with lots of gel and let em have at it.
whats the matter tiger?....dont like free speech now?....or is it only if you agree with it?....thats what dictators like,silencing people they dont agree with.....

#BREAKING Simon & Schuster cancels publication of Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled
sad, really
no doubt just made the book a bigger seller when it gets published....
The alt-right, the pedophiles and the Trump humpers will be happily slapping a Jackson or two down to buy it and licking it's pages.
so will many on the left.....nothing like a little controversy to spur sales.....

sad, really
The alt-right, the pedophiles and the Trump humpers will be happily slapping a Jackson or two down to buy it and licking it's pages.
so will many on the left.....nothing like a little controversy to spur sales.....

dude, you've got something like 53 freakin thousand posts, that just ain't right

sad, really

dude, you've got something like 53 freakin thousand posts, that just ain't right
what the hell does that have to do with anything?.....oh wait thats right,i said something you did not like......i forgot some of you people are like that.....

sad, really

what the hell does that have to do with anything?.....oh wait thats right,i said something you did not like......i forgot some of you people are like that.....

Big Mio fan are ya?

sad, really

good god, been here for 9 years, ponied up over 53,000 posts?

wth?
ive seen you in threads with RW and others who have way more posts than me.....how come you dont say anything to them?....could it be because they are your fellow lefties?...and we cant be saying anything to them can we?....

Big Mio fan are ya?
who?.....

Big Mio fan are ya?
who?.....

the guy in your shower

sad, really

wth?
ive seen you in threads with RW and others who have way more posts than me.... .

not so far, you're the champ

Big Mio fan are ya?
who?.....

the guy in your shower
if you have a nickname for the guy he must be in your shower......

sad, really

wth?
ive seen you in threads with RW and others who have way more posts than me.... .

not so far, you're the champ
if you can prove im the no 1 poster here i will ban myself for a month,if not you go for a month.....deal?....

New Topics

Forum List

Back