Simon&Schuster cancels publication of 'Dangerous' by homosexual Republican Milo Yiannopoulos

I think most normal people will agree that polluting children's minds with aberrant sexual practices is immoral.

Children normally grow up in an asexual world to about the age of 13 or 14 at least.

Then their first concept of sexuality is mommy and daddy and the birds and bees.

Of course if mommy and daddy are lesbo or gay that fokks everything up.

Pedophilia is a form of statutory rape.

As such it is the rape of a child.

Most normal people would gladly murder anyone who raped their child.

All pedophiles should be murdered -- or at least sexually neutered -- with surgery.

S&S made a good public relations decision.

And the beauty of Freedom of Speech shines through, yet again.

The Regressive Left spends so much of its energy trying to shut people up, when they should just let them hang themselves with their own words.

They're so afraid of words, they're so full of themselves, they don't even realize that obvious fact.

Where is the free speech angle Mac ?

Peados friend loses book deal isnt really impacting on anyones right to free speech.
Clearly you haven't been following this story, or the behaviors of hardcore Leftists from coast to coast.

Regressive Leftists in this country do everything they can to stop those who dare to disagree with them from speaking in public. It happened to Milo at Berkeley. It has happened to other conservatives on other campuses. And it is supported, forgiven and enabled by many on the hard Left.

I'm surprised I even had to say that. Kind of.

The Regressive Left spends so much of its energy trying to shut people up, when they should just let them hang themselves with their own words.

They're so afraid of words, they're so full of themselves, they don't even realize that obvious fact.

Peados friend loses book deal isnt really impacting on anyones right to free speech.
Clearly you haven't been following this story, or the behaviors of hardcore Leftists from coast to coast.

Regressive Leftists in this country do everything they can to stop those who dare to disagree with them from speaking in public. It happened to Milo at Berkeley. It has happened to other conservatives on other campuses. And it is supported, forgiven and enabled by many on the hard Left.

The NPR news today reported that S&S cancelled the publication of the book because of pedophilia related comments made by him.

That's really all that I know.

That's all that I need to know.

The NPR news today reported that S&S cancelled the publication of the book because of pedophilia related comments made by him.

He has issued a statement/explanation regarding what he said, saying that has been purposely misinterpreted. Meh, whatever.

He's a flame-thrower, kind of a male Coulter, he can get pretty annoying, and I could take it or leave it. But he's right about freedom of expression, and that's what has the Regressive Left so pissy.

He has issued a statement/explanation regarding what he said, saying that has been purposely misinterpreted. Meh, whatever.

He's a flame-thrower, kind of a male Coulter, he can get pretty annoying, and I could take it or leave it. But he's right about freedom of expression, and that's what has the Regressive Left so pissy.
Yah yah yah NPR mentioned all that.

But once the foot goes into the mouth it's in.

Anyone with pedophilic tendencies is not going to be on my reading list.

Even so I would not necessarily boycott a publisher for it.

But I think S&S made a good P/R decision.

If only pedophiles buy his book they are not going to make a lot of money.

And if everyone else is already sickened by him then good riddance.

Yeah, their call.

My guess is that there's a lot of damage there from his childhood, and that some of this behavior is catharsis.

Yeah, their call.

My guess is that there's a lot of damage there from his childhood, and that some of this behavior is catharsis.
Everybody who is fokked up from childhood has lots of damage.

That's no excuse for having lax morals and making immoral statements about immoral criminal perversions.

Whatever the protests and so on he was doing very well for himself up to the paedo thing.
He was hardly being silenced.
Maybe, by your standards, stopping people from speaking at a scheduled engagement is not "being silenced".

By mine, it clearly is. I believe in letting people speak their mind, regardless of what I think of their opinion.

I have no problem with consenting adults doing anything to each other.

I prefer they stay in the closet about it but Harvey Milk changed all that for the various alternative lifestyle folks. Now they feel they need to be on a crusade about "coming out".

But I would feel perfectly comfortable with murdering anyone who hurts a child in any way. Jesus said something similar but not quite as direct.

Yeah, their call.

Everybody who is fokked up from childhood has lots of damage.

That's no excuse for having lax morals and making immoral statements about immoral criminal perversions.
Well, he is what he is. Damage, like most things, exists on a continuum.

Whatever the protests and so on he was doing very well for himself up to the paedo thing.
He was hardly being silenced.
Maybe, by your standards, stopping people from speaking at a scheduled engagement is not "being silenced".

By mine, it clearly is. I believe in letting people speak their mind, regardless of what I think of their opinion.
S&S is letting him speak his mind -- just not on their nickel.

Well, he is what he is. Damage, like most things, exists on a continuum.
When I was assigned to the Navy in San Diego many many moons ago, there were a lot of sailors and marines joking about going to Mexico to boink 12 and 13 year old girls.

I thought about that, and how immoral it is, and criminal, and decided it was (1) wrong to do it and (2) wrong to joke about it.

Pedophilia is just wrong. Speaking about it even in jest is wrong.

Even Marcus Aurelius agrees.

Source: USA Today Tweet...

#BREAKING Simon & Schuster cancels publication of Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled
sad, really
There is something about the English that this country just gives a pass too. Everybody is under scrutiny but the English...this guy along with Trump needs to be silenced and the best way to do it, it get them a room, with lots of gel and let em have at it.

You need to be silenced n!gger.

I think Milo's about to find out that the right isn't as "enabler" as the left, most on the right are not going to make excuses for him here. I suspect he'll be in the round file quite soon.

Source: USA Today Tweet...

#BREAKING Simon & Schuster cancels publication of Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled
sad, really
There is something about the English that this country just gives a pass too. Everybody is under scrutiny but the English...this guy along with Trump needs to be silenced and the best way to do it, it get them a room, with lots of gel and let em have at it.
whats the matter tiger?....dont like free speech now?....or is it only if you agree with it?....thats what dictators like,silencing people they dont agree with.....

The left hates free speech, or any other rights if not employed on behalf of their own interests. The left has always been repressive, violent, and intolerant.

Forum List

Back