Silly assholes, sexual assault complaints are for women! (AKA the hypocricy of the Dems)

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Why should we believe that women would sexually assault men? Or that men could be victims too? And even if we believe that, why should anyone care? Democrats take a very different attitude on sexual assault when it's a female being accused by a man.

Reached by POLITICO Sunday, Friedman said of her campaign check to Garcia: “I donated to her because she was very helpful to me...and she asked me for a contribution.” She said understood the current #MeToo investigation of Garcia is the result of an appeal, “which I think is a little different.”

Oh, yes of course. It's DIFFERENT this time.

Top #MeToo lawmakers donate to colleague accused of harassment

Why should we believe that women would sexually assault men? Or that men could be victims too? And even if we believe that, why should anyone care? Democrats take a very different attitude on sexual assault when it's a female being accused by a man.

Reached by POLITICO Sunday, Friedman said of her campaign check to Garcia: “I donated to her because she was very helpful to me...and she asked me for a contribution.” She said understood the current #MeToo investigation of Garcia is the result of an appeal, “which I think is a little different.”

It is just foreplay when a woman does it to a man! :5_1_12024:

This chick at work (jokingly) makes sexual comments to me, and I feel like I did something wrong. :lol:

I'd sexually assault the hell out of George clooney.

I like how you switch from leftist to righty on a dime. Reminds me of my first wife from bitch to charmer in 4.2 seconds.

I like how you switch from leftist to righty on a dime. Reminds me of my first wife from bitch to charmer in 4.2 seconds.

Maybe you should consider being more principled and logical, and less partisan.

Maybe you should consider being more principled and logical, and less partisan.
When you go fuck yourself I'll get right on that

When you go fuck yourself I'll get right on that

In that case, you're years late. Remember your audience next time, dumb ass.
My audience? You mean the leftist wusses that whine endlessly in my threads?
I figured the cowards frequented your threads as well considering you're one of their own.

:dig:
Trying to bury your shit?

Don't bother, it has infested this board with your stench since you joined

It is just foreplay when a woman does it to a man! :5_1_12024:

This hot chick I didn’t even know was grinding on me and grabbed my penis on a dance floor in Vegas a few weeks ago...it was so horrible.

Forum List

Back