Silence as the inhumanity continues

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
There are very disturbing photographs of the inhumanity that has been happening in Syria under Assad and Putin's watch (link to video on youtube). Iran has played a large roll in helping in the slaughter of men, women and children there that took no part in their war. Targeting schools and using chemical weapons. War crimes each and every day and the world has been silent and some have even supported these regimes of mass destruction.

It is a sad state of affairs in the whole ME as it breaks apart. People being brutalized and tortured for merely speaking out even about the injustices in Iran and Iraq along with other ME countries. They have been encouraged to remain peaceful but for how long that will be is up in the air as the wolves slaughter them for doing so. They are being shot like dogs from Iranian backed militias. The young people in Iraq and Iran both are pleading for America and the EU to intervene as they are being rounded up, shot and tortured for their peaceful protests. Where is mainstream media on all of this?

Do not watch if you have a weak heart or are upset easily by disturbing scenes.

Mengele was also a doctor but I suppose some people never consider that they could be wrong. Others simply refuse to look to see if they are.

She thinks Assad is a good guy.

Last edited:
In 2011 the protesters in Syria were the same as protesters in Iran and Iraq today. They were peacefully protesting the regime and these even held their arms high to show they had no weapons. As they hold their hands up to show they have no weapons you can hear the shots being fired at them.

Young people in Iran and Iraq have been uploading hundreds of videos that are very similar to what took place in Syria as peaceful protesters march against oppressive regimes.

https://youtu.be/l0wSWqlsjGI

There are very disturbing photographs of the inhumanity that has been happening in Syria under Assad and Putin's watch (link to video on youtube). Iran has played a large roll in helping in the slaughter of men, women and children there that took no part in their war. Targeting schools and using chemical weapons. War crimes each and every day and the world has been silent and some have even supported these regimes of mass destruction.

It is a sad state of affairs in the whole ME as it breaks apart. People being brutalized and tortured for merely speaking out even about the injustices in Iran and Iraq along with other ME countries. They have been encouraged to remain peaceful but for how long that will be is up in the air as the wolves slaughter them for doing so. They are being shot like dogs from Iranian backed militias. The young people in Iraq and Iran both are pleading for America and the EU to intervene as they are being rounded up, shot and tortured for their peaceful protests. Where is mainstream media on all of this?

Where is mainstream media on all of this? ...

they're right with ya ...

Trump Orders Withdrawal of U.S. Troops From Northern Syria

“The U.S. doesn’t have the forces on hand to stop an invasion of Turkey that is 15,000 strong.”

kissing the ass of the brutal turkish dictator for personal gain is nothing new for the current u s gov't.

who's kidding who ...

Trump handing northern Syria to Turkey is a 'gift to Russia, Iran, and ISIS,' former US envoy says

Trump handing northern Syria to Turkey is a 'gift to Russia, Iran, and ISIS

erdogan is trumps little darling, two peas in a pod.

“The U.S. doesn’t have the forces on hand to stop an invasion of Turkey that is 15,000 strong.”

kissing the ass of the brutal turkish dictator for personal gain is nothing new for the current u s gov't.

who's kidding who ...

Trump handing northern Syria to Turkey is a 'gift to Russia, Iran, and ISIS,' former US envoy says

You will have to take that up with Assad, Putin and the UN as they signed off on Russia taking over "peace" in Syria.

Americans are damned if they do and damned if they don't when it comes to the ME. People like you will try to lay the blame on us either way regardless of who is actually doing the evil crap.

Big Bird and Tweety have a special relationship perhaps you should take up complaints with what they are doing instead of making your lame accusations. Also where is the EU? It is after all their problem if they can't get fuel from the EU.

Big bird and tweety.PNG

Isnt it ironic--Those govts tell their people they are the greatest nations on earth--Not one govt on earth speaks truth.

who's kidding who ...

You will have to take that up with Assad, Putin and the UN as they signed off on Russia taking over "peace" in Syria.

Americans are damned if they do and damned if they don't when it comes to the ME. People like you will try to lay the blame on us either way regardless of who is actually doing the evil crap.

Big Bird and Tweety have a special relationship perhaps you should take up complaints with what they are doing instead of making your lame accusations. Also where is the EU? It is after all their problem if they can't get fuel from the EU.

View attachment 304174

People like you will try to lay the blame on us either way regardless of who is actually doing the evil crap.

She thinks Assad is a good guy. - Liberal unhinged

truth is rod, you're obsessed by your forged christian religion to persecute and victimize the innocent - code word, "liberals".

Bad things are happening everywhere. In the United States, we have many serious problems and that's what Americans need to focus on.

who's kidding who ...

View attachment 304174

People like you will try to lay the blame on us either way regardless of who is actually doing the evil crap.

She thinks Assad is a good guy. - Liberal unhinged

truth is rod, you're obsessed by your forged christian religion to persecute and victimize the innocent - code word, "liberals".

Are you comparing being ignorance with being innocent?

If one is going to protest anything at the very least they should be a little better informed don't you think?

My obsession is with knowing God better. Your problem is you presume way too much.

Bad things are happening everywhere. In the United States, we have many serious problems and that's what Americans need to focus on.
I agree with you but we also need to have a truthful awareness about international affairs that do and will affect us because we are also in this world.

What we need is a good whippin' boy. Israel? Naw, way too obvious. Russia? Same, way too obvious. Turkey, EU. Maybe. Melting ice sheets in Antarctica? There must be something or someone that we can blame this on. Just as long as it isn't me.

I seem to recall Muslims pleading with the US to end Saddam Hussein's tyrannical government, which we did and opened up the nation to voting. The voting result, a Shiite Muslim majority led government, siding to some degree with Iran and Sunni's being persecuted. When the Palestinians were pressured into democratically voting for leadership, Hezbollah took over. One should be careful about voting, it doesn't mean that what you get will be some friendly government, especially under Islam. I look at it this way, ignoring Putin's involvement, it boils down to Muslim killing Muslim and that's just fine with me.

Forum List

Back