Signing executive orders is not the way our country was suppose to be

run, yet he has signed more than anyone else. Esp. signing and National Emergency when there isn't one.

No he hasn't, moron. Obama signed about 3 times as many.

If Trump should he last 8 years (which I highly doubt) is on tract to sign the most, but what makes it bad is he was all over Obama for it.

Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years - CNNPolitics
"Obama goes around signing executive orders," Trump said in February 2016. "He can't even get along with the Democrats. He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it."
Trump said that same sort of thing regularly on the 2016 campaign trail. It was a perfect way to make the case that Obama was an out-of-control executive, trying to push his liberal agenda on the country via fiat.
Which makes the fact that Obama had signed roughly half of the executive orders at this point in 2009 as Trump has signed so far in 2017 rich with irony.

You know trump is the gift that keeps on giving for us Democrats.

On tract? Do you even have a GED?

I could have sworn it was 2019. What year is it on your planet?

I hope you felt the same way when the previous president decided to legislate with his phone and pen.

No comparison between Trump and Obama.

Wow! She said something that was true for once!

There is no comparison between Trump and Obama. Obama was a genuine moron, way out of his depth in the White House.

trump-tweet-obama-responsible-full-control-for-2-years.jpg

False only for 4 months did he have maj in House and Senate.
run, yet he has signed more than anyone else. Esp. signing and National Emergency when there isn't one.

No he hasn't, moron. Obama signed about 3 times as many.

If Trump should he last 8 years (which I highly doubt) is on tract to sign the most, but what makes it bad is he was all over Obama for it.

Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years - CNNPolitics
"Obama goes around signing executive orders," Trump said in February 2016. "He can't even get along with the Democrats. He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it."
Trump said that same sort of thing regularly on the 2016 campaign trail. It was a perfect way to make the case that Obama was an out-of-control executive, trying to push his liberal agenda on the country via fiat.
Which makes the fact that Obama had signed roughly half of the executive orders at this point in 2009 as Trump has signed so far in 2017 rich with irony.

You know trump is the gift that keeps on giving for us Democrats.

No actually he is a gift to conservatives, because when he gets reelected. Most liberals will be in mental hospital. I can't wait!

Just think all the more people you can support. LOL

Why on earth do you lie and not realize that everyone knows you are lying?

The Democrats held the House and Senate for how many years of Obama's 8 years?

Look it up and then come back and apologize for your bald-faced lie!

I hope you felt the same way when the previous president decided to legislate with his phone and pen.

No comparison between Trump and Obama.
I see so it’s not governing by EO that concerns just who is doing it good to know.
171013042708-executive-orders-through-october-13-exlarge-16-9.jpg

How many of those reversed Obama EOs?

I'll bet you could find out that almost every single one did just that!
That's a bullshit meme invented for tards like you to parrot.

I already posted earlier in this topic that of the 55 EOs Trump signed in his first year, only 11 amended or revoked Obama EOs.

In one case, Trump revoked an Obama EO, and then revoked his revocation, restoring the Obama EO.

So you fail catastrophically.

Forum List

Back