Signing executive orders is not the way our country was suppose to be

Obama loses control of congress, says FU congress I'll use my pen and phone and the Dem's cheer. So you hypocrites can :anj_stfu:

Nope, it was bad then and it is bad practice now.

Said nobody in the Dem party when Obama was doing it. :eusa_hand:

Wrong again, do you ever tire of being wrong or lying?

I'm calling BS on you Dem hypocrites and you got mad. Deal with it snowflake.

Lol, not mad in the least, just calling ewe what ewe are. Wrong and a liar, deal with that melty.

Obama loses control of congress, says FU congress I'll use my pen and phone and the Dem's cheer. So you hypocrites can :anj_stfu:

Lol, not mad in the least, just calling ewe what ewe are. Wrong and a liar, deal with that melty.

Lib please you are triggered. You foam at the mouth about Trump executive orders and you said jack shit about Obamas. The rotted festering stench of your double standards is stinking up the forums.

Lib please you are triggered. You foam at the mouth about Trump executive orders and you said jack shit about Obamas. The rotted festering stench of your double standards is stinking up the forums.

Nope, wrong as always. The country was never meant to be run by EO's. Now stop melting the forum is getting soaked in the water ewe cannot hold!

run, yet he has signed more than anyone else. Esp. signing and National Emergency when there isn't one.

When you have a foreign enemy at the gates, you do what you have to do.

I'm talking about the Democrats, if course.

Well there is 3 million more of us. Trump won by the tartar on his teeth with lots of Russian help.

If you had any sense you would not attempt to use the National Vote to prove your point...

Clinton three million vote win was because of her lopsided victory in California which she won by four million votes.

If you subtract California vote total you would realize the Popular Vote was closer than you realize.

Also the Russian influence comment is getting tiring because no vote was changed by Russian hackers.

Also James Comey did more harm to Clinton than Wikileaks showing the dirty ways of the DNC.

Finally, it has been proven Jill Stein is the Russian operative by the way she wanted a recount in those three states and being at the same meeting that Flynn was at.

But of course you will ignore reality as usual...

Nope, wrong as always. The country was never meant to be run by EO's. Now stop melting the forum is getting soaked in the water ewe cannot hold!

Good luck with that in Trump's SCOTUS :auiqs.jpg:

Good luck with that in Trump's SCOTUS :auiqs.jpg:

Because ewe are going to wet on them as well?

My favorite part is when the orange squatter holds it up and swivels so everyone can see that he knows how to write his name. He always looks like its Show and Tell time on Romper Room.
image.jpg

Last edited:
run, yet he has signed more than anyone else. Esp. signing and National Emergency when there isn't one.

Everyone was telling you this when Obama was singing as if there was no end.

And now, a president came who is pro-American and fights for American values. As such you are obviously pissed. Too bad, he should sign as many as Obama, and then even some more. And declare many emergencies to boot, just like Obama did.

It's hilarious that you think Trump shouldn't sign them now because of his prior statement. Guess what... Obama did it, so now it's allowed. You slurp it all up.

No he hasn't, moron. Obama signed about 3 times as many.

If Trump should he last 8 years (which I highly doubt) is on tract to sign the most, but what makes it bad is he was all over Obama for it.

Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years - CNNPolitics
"Obama goes around signing executive orders," Trump said in February 2016. "He can't even get along with the Democrats. He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it."
Trump said that same sort of thing regularly on the 2016 campaign trail. It was a perfect way to make the case that Obama was an out-of-control executive, trying to push his liberal agenda on the country via fiat.
Which makes the fact that Obama had signed roughly half of the executive orders at this point in 2009 as Trump has signed so far in 2017 rich with irony.

You know trump is the gift that keeps on giving for us Democrats.

No actually he is a gift to conservatives, because when he gets reelected. Most liberals will be in mental hospital. I can't wait!

“Signing executive orders is not the way our country was suppose to be”

No, it’s not.

Unfortunately this is the consequence of the people having allowed the manifestation of the Imperial Presidency, the consequence of decades of Congress abdicating its authority to the Executive, and the folly of humans to have a need for some sort of ‘leader.’

Now that Trump is in the Oval Office, someone reckless, irresponsible, and unfit to be president, the danger that has always been the Imperial Presidency has become real and tangible.

You were fine when bubba and O were signing hundreds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...?utm_term=.406c65f7165e&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

April 18, 2015: “Whether it’s Benghazi, whether it’s IRS, whether it’s any of the many things that you see that are going wrong with our country. The executive orders are an outrage. We have a president that can’t lead. He said the hell with it. I’m not going to do this anymore. I want to rest and I want to do other things, including going out to play golf. . . . But he signs executive orders because he’s given up. He can’t convince anybody to do anything, so he’s given up, and he signs on immigration and on other things.”

Aug. 25, 2016: “He signs his executive orders all over the place, because he doesn’t want to meet with people and try and convince them to do what the right thing to do is. No, he’s not playing by the rules. No, I do play by the rules. I will play by the rules, too.”

Jan. 14, 2016: “He doesn’t want to get people together, the old-fashioned way, where you get Congress. You get the Congress, you get the Senate, you get together, you do legislation. He just writes out an executive order. Not supposed to happen that way.

Sept. 24, 2015:

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Are you going to be willing when your law that you pass through Congress rests on a congressman from Boise, Idaho, who you’re going to have to fly out and sit in his house and hang out with him and beg him and give him whatever he wants in the appropriation bill to get his vote? I mean, are you going to be willing to do that sort of, sort of slogging?

TRUMP: Well, I am. And, you know, Obama has not been willing to do that, Joe. That’s why he signs executive orders all the time.

False only for 4 months did he have maj in House and Senate.

No he hasn't, moron. Obama signed about 3 times as many.

If Trump should he last 8 years (which I highly doubt) is on tract to sign the most, but what makes it bad is he was all over Obama for it.

Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years - CNNPolitics
"Obama goes around signing executive orders," Trump said in February 2016. "He can't even get along with the Democrats. He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it."
Trump said that same sort of thing regularly on the 2016 campaign trail. It was a perfect way to make the case that Obama was an out-of-control executive, trying to push his liberal agenda on the country via fiat.
Which makes the fact that Obama had signed roughly half of the executive orders at this point in 2009 as Trump has signed so far in 2017 rich with irony.

You know trump is the gift that keeps on giving for us Democrats.

No actually he is a gift to conservatives, because when he gets reelected. Most liberals will be in mental hospital. I can't wait!

Just think all the more people you can support. LOL

Forum List

Back