Sign That Liberal Media Fear DeSantis.Lately They Have Been Beating Him Up,What Next?Will CNN/MSNBC/ABC And The Rest Start Taking"Their Own Polls"?

lets give it some time,,,i can only guess that about two months after DeSantis makes his announcement, he will gradually creep up on the Donald, and we could see polls with a 45/45ish race right to the end. and also keep in mind what may happen as the other 10 or so candidates slowly drop out, you know that most of thier supporters will probably go to DeSantis {but thats just what I am seeing}
Don't be silly. DeSantis has nothing but copying Trump and that's not an alternative to Trump.

It's DeSantis becoming 'the Trump' if the law whacks Trump out of the running.

CNN and MS-LSD was accusing DeSantis of picking on Mickey and Minnie just this morning. They even trotted out AOC.....I figure if they want to keep the "dance of the brain dead" going they should trot out Fetterman next.

the average american that knows whats going on here and over by china/ukraine, would take anyone over Biden,,,,and what happens if gas is between 4.50 and 5.00 a gallon..along with 7% inflation come October 2024? you think people will be dying to vote for Biden?

the average american that knows whats going on here and over by china/ukraine, would take anyone over Biden,,,,and what happens if gas is between 4.50 and 5.00 a gallon..along with 7% inflation come October 2024? you think people will be dying to vote for Biden?
It's not your Chinchilla.
That's just your call to be noticed.

The way the libard media is ganging up on DeSantis it is obvious he is the one they fear.

FuUepV-WIAAzIRT

Forum List

Back