Sign That Liberal Media Fear DeSantis.Lately They Have Been Beating Him Up,What Next?Will CNN/MSNBC/ABC And The Rest Start Taking"Their Own Polls"?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Ron DeSantis hasn't even made his announcement, yet latley our media has already disqualifed Ron DeSantis. Really? Didn't this same media once declare that it's gonna be Jeb Bush VS Hillary Clinton in 2016? So what if DeSantis is holding off a little longer to make his announcement, it's all part of his stragedy. In meantime, he's already started to campaign. The media will never admit that they fear DeSantis. If any candidate can take a huge chunk of the moderate/independant vote in 2024....It's Ron DeSantis!

Ron DeSantis hasn't even made his announcement, yet latley our media has already disqualifed Ron DeSantis. Really? Didn't this same media once declare that it's gonna be Jeb Bush VS Hillary Clinton in 2016? So what if DeSantis is holding off a little longer to make his announcement, it's all part of his stragedy. In meantime, he's already started to campaign. The media will never admit that they fear DeSantis. If any candidate can take a huge chunk of the moderate/independant vote in 2024....It's Ron DeSantis!
Wealthy Florida donors have disqualified De Santis by supporting Trump, instead.

It is a long way till November 2024.

No doubt at all that the liberal media has been trying to beat up DeSantis. Here's an explanation in brief for the purpose of opening up a discussion.

DeSantis's chances against Trump are hopeless and both the left and right should know that.

But the Demos fear DeSantis because they see the possibility of Trump being eliminated from the running. That would make DeSantis a huge possibility for the next president.

I personally don't think DeSantis is ready to be President and needs to observe, study, and understand more before he tries to handle a U.S. economy that is much more complicated than what is in a single state. Also I don't see that he has DJT's skill set in negotiations, gaining cooperation, and respect in international relations which are critical to a successful USA and a peaceful world.

But the strategy of the left is often difficult to fathom and always bears watching. The left has always despised DeSantis and any other successful Republicans. But they aren't bashing Trump as much lately and have attacked DeSantis more. It may be they are pushing for a DJT nomination on the theory that if they can make enough people hate him as they did before, they can beat him again as they did before.

We don't have to respect or appreciate our enemy but it's always a good idea not to ignore them.

No you silly twit, the left greatly fear DeSantis.
Not at all. LOL

He is a god in Florida. But only in Florida. And as I said, the wealthy Florida donors are going for Trump now.

I personally don't think DeSantis is ready to be President and needs to observe, study, and understand more before he tries to handle a U.S. economy that is much more complicated than what is in a single state. Also I don't see that he has DJT's skill set in negotiations, gaining cooperation, and respect in international relations which are critical to a successful USA and a peaceful world.

But the strategy of the left is often difficult to fathom but always bears watching. The left has always despised DeSantis and any other successful Republicans. But they aren't bashing Trump as much lately and have attacked DeSantis more. It may be they are pushing for a DJT nomination on the theory that if they can make enough people hate him as they did before, they can beat him again as they did before.

We don't have to respect or appreciate our enemy but it's always a good idea not to ignore them.
The left does not have to do anything.

De Santis is doing it all by himself, already.

i do think that a lot of those who voted for trump, leaning to DeSantis are in fear that we may see a repeat of what happened in November 2020 with all of those mail in ballots
Nothing happened with the mail in ballots. They were delivered and handled professionally, as they always are.

Ask Ruper Murdoch, many of the Fox anchors, Mike Lindell, Sydney Powell, etc, etc.

They have all already told the truth about the 2020 election.

Even hard core democrats aren't ready to support Biden and democrats don't have a candidate yet so the best political tactic in the mainstream media is to try to split the republican party. It's nothing new.

Not at all. LOL

He is a god in Florida. But only in Florida. And as I said, the wealthy Florida donors are going for Trump now.

Don't lie to yourself for DeSantis's sake. Trump is more popular in Florida too! LOL

Even hard core democrats aren't ready to support Biden and democrats don't have a candidate yet so the best political tactic in the mainstream media is to try to split the republican party. It's nothing new.
As long as you have people like MTG, there is no need to split the MAGA/Gop party. They are doing a fine job of that on their own.

Don't lie to yourself for DeSantis's sake. Trump is more popular in Florida too! LOL
Yes, of course Trump is popular in Florida. That is not what I said.

We are talking about De Santis ability to become the chosen candidate for the Primary in 2024.

Remains to be seen. November 204 is still a long way away.

lets give it some time,,,i can only guess that about two months after DeSantis makes his announcement, he will gradually creep up on the Donald, and we could see polls with a 45/45ish race right to the end. and also keep in mind what may happen as the other 10 or so candidates slowly drop out, you know that most of thier supporters will probably go to DeSantis {but thats just what I am seeing}

So that would mean trump's attack on desantis indicates trump is fearful of him too, right?
Could be, but nobody really gives a fk about DeSantis anymore, unless Trump is taken down or out.

If this extremist goat fk board can't raise some spammers for DeSantis, what could?

Personally, I consider him being a safer choice than Biden and his war against Russia.

Yes, of course Trump is popular in Florida. That is not what I said.

We are talking about De Santis ability to become the chosen candidate for the Primary in 2024.

Remains to be seen. November 204 is still a long way away.
Oh why not just stfu. I don't have time to waste on you.

Forum List

Back