WOKE Activists CRY RACISM After NBA Coach Phil Jackson REJECTS NBA Supporting Black Lives Matter!

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Well done Phil Jackson. Perhaps the greatest NBA coach in the history of the game who has countless championships on his belt from the Chicago Bulls and LA Lakers… has come out and said he hasn’t watched an NBA game since 2020 because of the fact that players were wearing all sorts of BLM slogans on the back of their jerseys and it wasn’t for him.

This is excellent leader ship from Phil Jackson. Of course BLM is a racist organization of whose leaders steal money from their charity to build mansions. BLM leaders don’t care about poor Black people neither do the Democrats and Republicans that take a knee.

Move on Roosevelt to not needing to prove racism in America, to disproving.

And don't take a chance on knocking on anybody's front door!

Racism = Blacks not getting EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING they want.
Not all, but there is still some truth in what you suggest.

The reason is, America has created a race and racism problem that has come to the point of being not correctable.

That is because Americans are incapable of social change in which white America can accept their guilt.

And certainly blacks getting 'death' by police murder has clinched it for the foreseeable future..

The reason is, America has created a race and racism problem that has come to the point of being not correctable.

That is because Americans are incapable of social change in which white America can accept their guilt.

And certainly blacks getting 'death' by police murder has clinched it for the foreseeable future..

I'm not guilty of anything, I owe them nothing.

That's some funny stuff, don. However, I didn't own any slaves so I won't be participating in this ponzi scheme should it ever take place.

Well done Phil Jackson. Perhaps the greatest NBA coach in the history of the game who has countless championships on his belt from the Chicago Bulls and LA Lakers… has come out and said he hasn’t watched an NBA game since 2020 because of the fact that players were wearing all sorts of BLM slogans on the back of their jerseys and it wasn’t for him.

This is excellent leader ship from Phil Jackson. Of course BLM is a racist organization of whose leaders steal money from their charity to build mansions. BLM leaders don’t care about poor Black people neither do the Democrats and Republicans that take a knee.

I thought your kind hates celebrities and sports figures telling you anything?

That's some funny stuff, don. However, I didn't own any slaves so I won't be participating in this ponzi scheme should it ever take place.
We don't know how it's going to work out if black men continue to be murdered by white Americans?
It's not a sure thing that blacks will turn to murdering white America in back alleys in return.

Or will the huge amount of racist hate for blacks just become so widespread and intense that blacks will bow down to the force? Or attempt to move to a safer country.

Does anybody know how it can end? The more efforts at bringing equality, the worse the problem gets!

Is two separate America's even conceivable?

No. That is history, not the present.

White Americans have no guilt they need to accept.

Except there is no epidemic of blacks being murdered by the police and that's been repeatedly proven by statistics.

We don't know how it's going to work out if black men continue to be murdered by white Americans?
How often are black men murdered by white Americans? Go ahead and give us the stats. Then after you do that, why don't you tell us the stats of white Americans being murdered by black men (I'll give you a hint. It's significantly higher)

Word of advice. You don't live here. Stop arrogantly believing you're an expert on American affairs based on your selective knowledge provided to you by the media.

No. That is history, not the present.

White Americans have no guilt they need to accept.

Except there is no epidemic of blacks being murdered by the police and that's been repeatedly proven by statistics.

How often are black men murdered by white Americans? Go ahead and give us the stats. Then after you do that, why don't you tell us the stats of white Americans being murdered by black men (I'll give you a hint. It's significantly higher)
I wouldn't argue that!
Word of advice. You don't live here. Stop arrogantly believing you're an expert on American affairs based on your selective knowledge provided to you by the media.
I don't feel that I'm being arrogant, and in fact I can plainly see that I'm stimulating discussion on an otherwise lifeless forum during some periods of the day.
Is that something the moderator team should object to? (not with Meister of course)

But I'm a little confused as to whether you are making demands on what I'm permitted to say, or you're just acting as another member who is not capable of even entertaining matters that don't suit you?

To the topic: My opinion is that Jackson and indeed most of America is/are all about racism.

What do you think?

The term 'woke' was coined in the early 1930's. That makes it older than everyone on this board. The fact that it reemerged in the last few years does not change that fact. Personally, I'm more woke than woke. Eat it maga.

It's not a sure thing that blacks will turn to murdering white America in back alleys in return.

Or will the huge amount of racist hate for blacks just become so widespread and intense that blacks will bow down to the force? Or attempt to move to a safer country.

Does anybody know how it can end? The more efforts at bringing equality, the worse the problem gets!

Is two separate America's even conceivable?

Dude more black men are murdered by other black men than whites

Stop spewing your BS

Forum List

Back