Sign in an Indiana store front window....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
333igpu.jpg

I guess I can understand the concept, there are allot of dead democrat voters, going with the numbers is just good business.

Speaking of signs in a business window, I got a hair cut today and the shop had a sign on the door that had a picture of a semi-auto pistol and said something like, Concealed weapons are welcome, please keep holstered. If you find a need to deploy your weapon judicious aiming would be appreciated. I told the guy I appreciated the sign and his attitude.

I guess I can understand the concept, there are allot of dead democrat voters, going with the numbers is just good business.

I went to ancestry.com and registered the last 500 years of my family's lineage to vote. That should be enough for 2 catamarans and 4 jet ski's paid for in full from the DNC.

• Banned

I went to ancestry.com and registered the last 500 years of my family's lineage to vote. That should be enough for 2 catamarans and 4 jet ski's paid for in full from the DNC.

Could any of them write?

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]443Vy3I0gJs[/YOUTUBE]

Best Super Bowl commercial this year. This country is the greatest on the planet for one reason and one reason only, and that is because of our great diversity.

That's it, that's the only reason?

wow

From deep within my heart, please go fuck yourself raw with a heavy grit d-cell vibrator.

The top searches for Owen's Funeral Home in Whiting, Indiana, has a report of the owner David Ruzich being murdered in 2011 by Shawn Zvotar.

Perhaps the business has their own reason for putting up the sign. Perhaps someone should ask them what their reason is.

And perhaps someone should get an actual picture of the sign in the store window instead of a cellphone snapshot of a piece of office paper that says that this is all true.

The top searches for Owen's Funeral Home in Whiting, Indiana, has a report of the owner David Ruzich being murdered in 2011 by Shawn Zvotar.

Perhaps the business has their own reason for putting up the sign. Perhaps someone should ask them what their reason is.

And perhaps someone should get an actual picture of the sign in the store window instead of a cellphone snapshot of a piece of office paper that says that this is all true.

I bet you say the same thing about the amount of uninsured that signed up for obumacare! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What? Nevermind. Change your profile picture. You still don't have any idea what that movie was about.

Forum List

Back