When did an “NDA” start being referred to as “HUSH MONEY”

You'd better call the judge IMMEDIATELY and let him know this then!
Hurry!
There's no time to waste!
I'm sure glad that constitutional law degree from Trump University wasn't wasted on you.
:auiqs.jpg:
Nah, this hack judge will get bitchslapped by a real court like the morons in Colorado.

Paying off fuck-doll NDA's during election is not a tax-deductable business expense,

Actually, it is.

Maybe for brain dead partisan tools like you.

Prosecutors will have no problem proving that component to jury during trial.

Huh? How did I move the goalposts, Simp?
A year ago you were smugly demanding to know exaxtly ONE SINGLE CRIME that Trump has been charged with.
Then the charges came.
And now (of course) you claim that even though he's been charged with crimes somehow it doesn't matter....because the charges aren't real.....it's a "kangaroo court"....the judge is a hack....etc.
So see, that goalpost has moved quite a bit from "name one crime he's been charged with," hasn't it?
Now the goalpost is some magical overturn on appeal which isn't likely to ever happen.
At that point you'll be out of places to move that goalpost to simp.
What will you do then?
Now, anymore stupid questions?

Correct. The SOL claims are a red herrring as the charges are felony and the SOL didn't expire.

Incorrect. FPOTUS#45 didn't pay out of "personal funds" he paid it out of business funds (Trump the person and Trump Organization being separate entities) claiming paying for the story not to go public (again) as a business expense.

Such as?

You and me.

WW

Personal reputation damage? Embarrassment to his family? Potential damage to a business relation? I’m just bringing up scenarios by those who don’t really like him, but who agree that this case is flimsy and unprecedented.

NDAs have always been deductible.
You don't know wtf you are talking about.

This is not some employee, this is personal fuck doll for Trump with zero relationship to actual bussiness, full relationship to a presidential campaign.

Again, I'm not going to have a discussion with you on that, go get some popcorn and watch your stupid horseshit get destroyed at trial.

Last edited:
You don't know wtf you are talking about idiot.

This is not some employee, this is perosnal fuck doll for Trump with zero relationship to actual bussiness, full relationship to a presidential campaign.

If you have some evidence that those NDAs aren't tax deductible, post it already.

Your ignorant whining is getting tiring.

If you have some evidence that those NDAs aren't tax deductible, post it already.

Your ignorant whining is getting tiring.
Again, I'm not going to have a discussion with you on that, go get some popcorn and watch your stupid horseshit get destroyed at trial.

When you pay someone so they wont talk abiut unethical things you did. Thats hush money

Personal reputation damage? Embarrassment to his family? Potential damage to a business relation? I’m just bringing up scenarios by those who don’t really like him, but who agree that this case is flimsy and unprecedented.

Which would be logical.

Except that court documents indicate the DA has evidence that he wanted to stuff those receiving the money until the election and not pay. Once the election was over the story could come out.

Which under cuts the protect family, embarrassment, and business damage.

Delaying the story 11 days would prevent those.

WW

“HUSH MONEY” is not a legal term.

NDA IS A LEGAL TERM. NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT.

Why is it illegal to pay someone not to disclose personal data and sign an NDA?

Why are those referred to as NDAs and not “HUSH MONEY”?

NDA's are not illegal. But, when the outcome benefits a political campaign, and the money paid is disguised as something else,, it violates certain federal crimes. That is when it becomes 'hush money'.

Forum List

Back