Sign in an Indiana store front window....

No, we're talking about a piece of office paper that said something about a funeral home in Indiana.

Why I'm still talking about this is a mystery to me.

[YOUTUBE]443Vy3I0gJs[/YOUTUBE]

Best Super Bowl commercial this year. This country is the greatest on the planet for one reason and one reason only, and that is because of our great diversity.

That's it, that's the only reason?

wow

From deep within my heart, please go fuck yourself raw with a heavy grit d-cell vibrator.

Naw, stick it up your ass, and rotate it for good measure you piss ant.

[YOUTUBE]443Vy3I0gJs[/YOUTUBE]

Best Super Bowl commercial this year. This country is the greatest on the planet for one reason and one reason only, and that is because of our great diversity.

And here I thought it was because of our UNIQUE CONSTITUTION!

Yea, our Constitution is a great one, but there are other great countries with great Constitutions. There is going to come a time when we will need to be a great country without being the greatest or the biggest or without having the biggest economy, because China will surely pass us by as being the biggest. We will need to learn to be the best without being the biggest, and we are going to find that "white America" is not going to be the majority forever. Eventually Hispanics will become the majority. Remember this about our Constitution; it allowed for slavery, and it has allowed for many forms of discrimination during our history. It was not until certain Americans decided that what it said meant for everyone, and not just white males. Even today, our Constitution allows for discrimination against gays, but that too will change. You see, as great as our Constitution is, it has had its share of flaws, but we have been strong enough and intelligent enough to understand that changes needed to be made to it or things needed to be added.

As for our diversity, it is the cause of much of our problems, yet by being able to address those problems, it has made us much stronger in the long run.

And here I thought it was because of our UNIQUE CONSTITUTION!

Yea, our Constitution is a great one, but there are other great countries with great Constitutions. There is going to come a time when we will need to be a great country without being the greatest or the biggest or without having the biggest economy, because China will surely pass us by as being the biggest. We will need to learn to be the best without being the biggest, and we are going to find that "white America" is not going to be the majority forever. Eventually Hispanics will become the majority. Remember this about our Constitution; it allowed for slavery, and it has allowed for many forms of discrimination during our history. It was not until certain Americans decided that what it said meant for everyone, and not just white males. Even today, our Constitution allows for discrimination against gays, but that too will change. You see, as great as our Constitution is, it has had its share of flaws, but we have been strong enough and intelligent enough to understand that changes needed to be made to it or things needed to be added.

As for our diversity, it is the cause of much of our problems, yet by being able to address those problems, it has made us much stronger in the long run.

Yes, I see them all the time being discriminated against, when they ACT like assholes in public, but if they KEEP their SEXUALITY in control, and conduct themselves like most NORMAL citizens, no one gives a shit!

This is one reason, America will fail, sooner or later, the decline of morals, ethics and principles...BTW, have they found that GAY GENE yet that makes a GAY a GAY?...Far as I can see, it's a conscious choice, much like a bisexual, Hmmmm.... which sex will I have sex with tonight....so difficult to decide!

Secret service should be checking out that sign and the person who posted it.

It can be read in several different ways.
Save the taxpayer the money.

The sign translates as: "Liberals and Democrats suck, as do most of the other bums in Washington".

333igpu.jpg

:lol:
Still funny

Liberals are such tools... And I mean the cheap ones like you can buy at a flea market... Not one of them will ever be close to the quality of a Craftsman or a Mac...

Liberals are such tools... And I mean the cheap ones like you can buy at a flea market... Not one of them will ever be close to the quality of a Craftsman or a Mac...
I agree...liberals are the cheap Chinese tool....shiny and cheap on sale at harbor freight, tools in the box that will never be used because they will fail, but rather just counted as a tool in the bag by their liberal masters....

Forum List

Back