Sick Obama uses own daughters in fight for taxpayer-funded abortion

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Many support abortion but few support taxpayer funding for it. Romney should attack obozo over this but i doubt he does. Romeny is gutless.

Obama uses daughters to lobby for abortion, again

Published: 19 hours ago
Barack Obama, just days after a controversial botched abortion death at a Chicago Planned Parenthood business, has used his own daughters to try to galvanize support for taxpayer funding of the abortion industry giant, again.

Back during the race for the 2008 election, he famously said at a Johnstown, Pa., meeting that, “I’ve got two daughters. Nine years old and six years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby.”

Now he’s attended a rally in Portland, Ore., where he was lobbying for taxpayers to pay for abortions.

“Mr. Romney wants to get rid of funding for Planned Parenthood. I think that’s a bad idea,” Obama said. “I’ve got two daughters. I want them to control their own health care choices.”

Obama’s unprecedented commitment to abortions at the expense of taxpayers has ratcheted up in recent months, to the point the federal government has dispatched money directly to Planned Parenthood operations when state officials have diverted funding away from the abortion provider.

• Banned
Hey obozo. Your daughters will have an abortion choice. The issue is should the rest of us pay for it.!!!

• Banned
[
Obamacare does not allow federal money to be used for abortions because the federal government does not fund abortions.

As usual, you're playing with words. Obozocare is a federal program. That settles it.

As usual, you're playing with words. Obozocare is a federal program. That settles it.

Obamacare specifically says:

(2) PROHIBITION ON THE USE OF FEDERAL FUNDS.—
(A) IN GENERAL.—If a qualified health plan provides coverage of services described in paragraph (1)(B)(i) [Abortions for which Public Funding is Prohibited], the issuer of the plan shall not use any amount attributable to any of the following for purposes of paying for such services:
(i) The credit under section 36B of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (and the amount (if any) of the advance payment of the credit under section 1412 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act).
(ii) Any cost-sharing reduction under section 1402 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (and the amount (if any) of the advance payment of the re- duction under section 1412 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act).​

Under Obamacare, federal money can't be used to fund abortions that existing law prohibits it from funding. The law changed nothing about the prohibition on public funding for abortions.

The federal government does not fund abortions.

Hey obozo. Your daughters will have an abortion choice. The issue is should the rest of us pay for it.!!!

The answer is *&^% no. When you make bad choices and someone else bails you out you don't learn anything. Look at the welfare queens with kids galore and not a chance in hell of be able to support them without my tax dollars.

Many support abortion but few support taxpayer funding for it. Romney should attack obozo over this but i doubt he does. Romeny is gutless.

Barack Obama, just days after a controversial botched abortion death at a Chicago Planned Parenthood business, has used his own daughters to try to galvanize support for taxpayer funding of the abortion industry giant, again.

Back during the race for the 2008 election, he famously said at a Johnstown, Pa., meeting that, “I’ve got two daughters. Nine years old and six years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby.”

Now he’s attended a rally in Portland, Ore., where he was lobbying for taxpayers to pay for abortions.

“Mr. Romney wants to get rid of funding for Planned Parenthood. I think that’s a bad idea,” Obama said. “I’ve got two daughters. I want them to control their own health care choices.”

Obama’s unprecedented commitment to abortions at the expense of taxpayers has ratcheted up in recent months, to the point the federal government has dispatched money directly to Planned Parenthood operations when state officials have diverted funding away from the abortion provider.

Obama is saying that he would want his daughters to have the CHOICE as to whether they become parents or not, unlike the rabid lifers, who would force their daughters to become parents, to punish them for having sex.

Obama is saying that he would want his daughters to have the CHOICE as to whether they become parents or not, unlike the rabid lifers, who would force their daughters to become parents, to punish them for having sex.

He already made that point and force them to have kids? No force them to be responsible. I mean had Michelle had abortions, those kids wouldnt be enjoying the LIFE they have now. I wonder how close they were to the chopping block

He already made that point and force them to have kids? No force them to be responsible. I mean had Michelle had abortions, those kids wouldnt be enjoying the LIFE they have now. I wonder how close they were to the chopping block

Forcing a child to have a child is hardly being a responsible parent, is it?

You would be surprised; when push comes to shove, if it was their daughter, many of these pro-lifers would secretly send their daughter to have an abortion. Not saying it's true for all of them; I applaud those who would see their daughter through a pregnancy and stick to their beliefs, but as I say, there are some of these pro-lifers who, if it was their daughter, would change their mind, just for that one time.

The idea is to make the child have the child and then give it up for adoption. The problem is that it doesn't usually work out that way. No matter how old the mother, after carrying a child for 9 months and forming a bond to that baby, it's not easy to say goodbye. What seems like an easy decision to give the child up for adoption when first pregnant all of a sudden changes after 9 months.

Oh yeah... Attacking children would be a brilliant more for someone running for office.

Bazinga

If you were a responsible parent the, "child" wouldn't be pregnant in the first place...

Remember how they criticized Palin for USING her children?

Obama uses his in the most disgusting ways every chance he gets

Forum List

Back