SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Shut that shit down! The infosluts are jizzing their panties on Fox. And the other big networks are all preaching doom. I say stop fucking around. Just go head and turn them lights off one close it all up until after 2018.

Shut that shit down! The infosluts are jizzing their panties on Fox. And the other big networks are all preaching doom. I say stop fucking around. Just go head and turn them lights off one close it all up until after 2018.

The main group affected is the Armed Forces. Their paychecks will be held up by the Democrats.

Of course, Congress will still get theirs.

The main group affected is the Armed Forces. Their paychecks will be held up by the Democrats.

Did something change? I was a federal employee and Navel reservist during the one in the 90’s and got paied just fine. Got time off work, but my reserve pay check was never late. And all the food stamps went out on time as well. Nothing happened. Shut it down.

Did something change? I was a federal employee and Navel reservist during the one in the 90’s and got paied just fine. Got time off work, but my reserve pay check was never late. And all the food stamps went out on time as well. Nothing happened. Shut it down.

Not sure, but sources on both sides of the aisle are reporting it.

Not sure, but sources on both sides of the aisle are reporting it.

I think both sides have demonstrated that they are liars. Fuck them, shut it down. When the American public learns that it’s not the end of the world and it’s not SHTF, then it can no longer be used as a tool to bargain.

the republitards go in a room craft a bill without inviting one single dem, throw the bill up for a vote, instantly pass it in the house, and its the dems fault

youre a damn idiot jillyboi.

the republitards go in a room craft a bill without inviting one single dem, throw the bill up for a vote, instantly pass it in the house, and its the dems fault

Reps want the wall. Dems want DACA. Quid pro quo. All or nothing.

its not the dems fault

And that’s fine. But this is a fight that needs to happen and be settled for good either way.

Once again this shows democrats hate American citizens and they hate America.

The dems don't seem to realize President Trump is a businessman if it shuts down he will just take that chance to trim a LOT of fat from the federal government and return as many services back to the states as he can or maybe just keep some things shut down...go for it. House passed it...senate needs 9 dems at least...we know where the blame will be placed all because 800k illegals don't get amnesty.

The dems don't seem to realize President Trump is a businessman if it shuts down he will just take that chance to trim a LOT of fat from the federal government and return as many services back to the states as he can or maybe just keep some things shut down...go for it. House passed it...senate needs 9 dems at least...we know where the blame will be placed all because 800k illegals don't get amnesty.
He's so shrewd he couldn't agree to a deal he agreed to, and he's not trimming down shit. But he may kill chips.

He's so shrewd he couldn't agree to a deal he agreed to, and he's not trimming down shit. But he may kill chips.
Demoncraps were told what he wanted,can't offer that then no deal. HE isn't killing anything HE doesn't vote on anything the senate and house do. House passed it now the democrats in the senate can harm millions of Americans OR they can help millions of Americans and we all win.

Demoncraps were told what he wanted,can't offer that then no deal. HE isn't killing anything HE doesn't vote on anything the senate and house do. House passed it now the democrats in the senate can harm millions of Americans OR they can help millions of Americans and we all win.
Dude the Orangecretin agreed to the Graham/Durbin compromise BEFORE he decided he didn't want to agree when Tom Cottontale showed up.

Forum List

Back