Deutsche Bank looking at 'suspicious' Kushner transactions: report

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
May 29, 2009
theartching thapphireth
Deutsche Bank looks at 'suspicious' Kushner transactions: report

Deutsche Bank is looking at evidence that companies related to Jared Kushner may have moved "suspicious" money through the German lender, according to a report.

The bank has informed a national finance supervisor about the transactions and will also inform special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian election meddling, Manager Magazin, part of the Der Spiegel group, reported Friday.

Reports about Mueller’s interactions with the German bank first appeared in December, when German newspaper Handelsblatt said he had subpoenaed information from the institution that has offices in New York but is based in Frankfurt.

Trump himself has done extensive business with Deutsche, and acknowledged having $130 million in debts to the bank last year that the Financial Times reported were closer to $300 million.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE; carry on

Deutsche Bank is looking at evidence that companies related to Jared Kushner may have moved "suspicious" money through the German lender, according to a report.

The bank has informed a national finance supervisor about the transactions and will also inform special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian election meddling, Manager Magazin, part of the Der Spiegel group, reported Friday.

Reports about Mueller’s interactions with the German bank first appeared in December, when German newspaper Handelsblatt said he had subpoenaed information from the institution that has offices in New York but is based in Frankfurt.

Trump himself has done extensive business with Deutsche, and acknowledged having $130 million in debts to the bank last year that the Financial Times reported were closer to $300 million.

I agree nothing there. No such thing has been presented by the bank. Never subpoenaed just more fake news

Follow the money

That is what will bring down the Trump administration. They have had some shady deals with the Russians

I agree nothing there. No such thing has been presented by the bank. Never subpoenaed just more fake news
Kushner’s interactions with the bank were also the subject of a subpoena from federal Brooklyn prosecutors believed to be unrelated to the Russia investigation, according to reports last month.

The bank has not commented about the content of the reported inquiries, but has said it is cooperating with authorities.

oops

:lol:

Spiegel group owns that magazine. Hard to believe anything from them.
I will wait for the report.

why, what is your experience with Spiegel group, LOL.
I dont have experience with them LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I just know they are bias as shit. Its like running with a third party article from alex jones.
As i said, i will wait for the report.

I just know they are bias as shit. Its like running with a third party article from alex jones.
thx, as suspected you regurgitate something without knowing anything. no experience but knows that "bias as shit", LOL

thx, as suspected you regurgitate something without knowing anything. no experience but knows that "bias as shit", LOL
yes. I have the internet :eek:

Wasn't Deutsche Bank fined for Russia money laundering?

Wasn't Deutsche Bank fined for Russia money laundering?
indeed.

Deutsche Bank fined $630m over Russia money laundering claims

If only special investigators cracked down on Jewish syndicate real estate techniques from the 1940's. White people would be the owners of the NFL teams! That said, what does that have to do with DNC emails? And did the exposure of those emails which show a direct attack on our democracy by the Democrats influence any voters? And is exposing the Democrat attack on our democracy against the law?

Kushner’s interactions with the bank were also the subject of a subpoena from federal Brooklyn prosecutors believed to be unrelated to the Russia investigation, according to reports last month.

The bank has not commented about the content of the reported inquiries, but has said it is cooperating with authorities.

oops

:lol:
You believe everything your channels tell you. But, do some actual investigation and find it’s fake. I know truth

Forum List

Back