Zone1 Should We Try This?

Should we try this to see if it works?

• Yes we should but it won’t work.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes we should and it will work.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No we shouldn’t but it would work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No we shouldn’t because it wouldn’t work. Talking about it works much better.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Bravo! The "Conversation about Race" always begins with "Ok first admit you are a Racist and that your race oppresses me".

Take it. Admit you are a racist and that your race oppresses. You don’t have to be sincere. Just say it. What does it hurt? I mean if that is the only way to get the conversation going, then do it.

Take it. Admit you are a racist and that your race oppresses. You don’t have to be sincere. Just say it. What does it hurt? I mean if that is the only way to get the conversation going, then do it.
If someone wants to talk, let's talk. I talk to anybody about anything. I don't start a conversation with "OK first I demand you admit you are .....". Anyone who does that is not going to listen to a word I say. They just want to go full IM2 and start their White Racism/Oppression lecture.

If someone wants to talk, let's talk. I talk to anybody about anything. I don't start a conversation with "OK first I demand you admit you are .....". Anyone who does that is not going to listen to a word I say. They just want to go full IM2 and start their White Racism/Oppression lecture.

Alright. Thanks for at least considering it.

Forum List

Back