Zone1 Problems

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Help me fill in the blanks.

Problem 1: Black people earn less than white people.
Solution: (blank)

Problem 2: Fewer black people own homes than white people.

Problem 3: The black people that do own homes don’t have as good of a return on their investment.

Problem 4: White people don’t care for various reasons.

Problem 5: (blank)

Problem 6: (blank)

Problem 7: (blank)

Problem 8: (blank)

Problem 9: (blank)

Problem 10: (blank)

All of them. You could also use Act more Asian
Make good grades in high school, graduate high school, save up $14,000 before getting married, get married, stay married, stay employed, buy a house, sell the house, buy a second house, sell that house, buy a third house, write a will that leaves that third house to your children in equal shares, repeat for 12 generations?

That sort of white thing?

Make good grades in high school, graduate high school, save up $14,000 before getting married, get married, stay married, stay employed, buy a house, sell the house, buy a second house, sell that house, buy a third house, write a will that leaves that third house to your children in equal shares, repeat for 12 generations?

Yes.

Don't have kids before you're married, don't be a criminal, don't be a whiney bitch like IM2.

Some black people earn less.

Some earn more.

1701234098469.png

Education.

I didn't have that much when i got married. You said make good grades, but that that is gilding it a little, as you left out study and do your homework to get the good grades, even though it sucks and your friends don't do it. You left out stay out of trouble with the police so you don't have a record and can get decent job or into a military service school to learn something of value on the outside. The rest is pretty good. Oh, and about getting married. Don't start a family for first three years of marriage, as you can plan to stay married, but neither one of you really know how that will work out, for a variety of reasons.

Learn and speak proper English. Don't look and act like a punk. Be polite. Learn a skill. Show up to work every day on time and do a good job. Avoid alcohol, smoking, and drugs. Follow Jesus and find a spouse that also follows Jesus.

Problem 3: The black people that do own homes don’t have as good of a return on their investment.

Problem 4: White people don’t care for various reasons.

Problem 5: (blank)

Problem 6: (blank)

Problem 7: (blank)

Problem 8: (blank)

Problem 9: (blank)

Problem 10: (blank)

Solution--get off of your ass and provide your own solution---like every other home owner did.

Keep your nose clean and get a .gov job. ;)

Jokes aside it's the closest thing you will get to the whole old school "working for the same company till you retire" thing.

The .gov moved heaven and earth to take that away from most Americans through promoting globalism so get your revenge and live well.

Hell, I know a guy that will retire next year at/near the top of the GS-12 scale and mostly all he does is keep-up lawn equipment!

There is no use in giving advice to them.

Some of them already do those things: good education, good job, good behavior in public accommodations and on the sidewalk and on public transportation.

But an unusually large proportion of them simply are NOT going to change.

Some people feel that slavery and segregation have so traumatized the whole group that a lot of them simply cannot move forward.

Other people feel that maybe genetic factors play a role.

Here’s the solution:

1. Start in high school. The focus should be on studying and getting good grades. You can still have fun with friends, and go on dates, but….here’s the part people will scream about….no sex. (Plenty of time for that later.)

2a. If your grades are really good, you get an academic scholarship to an excellent school. Enroll in a marketable major - I.e., not ethnic studies or women’s studies.

2b. If your grades are OK, but not good, enroll in a community college. Earn a B average, and you can get an academic transfer scholarship to a 4-year school.

2c. If you barely could maintain a C in high school, you’re not college material. Enroll in a vocational program to learn a marketable trade.

3. Focus on your educational program. Since you are now an adult and can manage the responsibilities that come with sex, it’s a go - but your education remains the priority.

4. Upon graduation, and since you enrolled in a marketable major, get a job in your field. Work hard for the next few years.

5. Delay marriage until you have been in the work force for at least three years.

6. Delay childbirth until you are married at least two more years. (For those doing the math, that brings you to around 27 or 28. Plenty of time for two or three kids.)

7. Limit the number of children to that you can afford.

8. During this entire time, beginning in high school, commit no crimes. No shoplifting. No hard drugs. no driving while drunk.

Follow the above guidelines, and there is no reason you and your spouse cannot buy a small townhouse by age 30 an hour outside of a major city.

Jokes aside it's the closest thing you will get to the whole old school "working for the same company till you retire" thing.
They are getting few and far between. I was fortunate to work for a large family-owned operation that operated that way--however they were not immune to the pressures of the early two thousands to embrace the globalist culture change model. I retired about ten years ago and the lifetime career model was on its way out there as the younger family members took over the reins.

Forum List

Back