Should we penalize people of Low-IQ who don't have children?

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
As far as I'm aware, people of low IQ often have little in the way of value or contribution to offer other than reproduction.

Ideally, we could devise a system in which people, say of the 100-IQ range or less are required to produce children or face state penalty; while people of higher IQs (e.x. IQ 130 or so) are exempted from this.

In some cases, such as in the event that such people make terrible or abusive parents, they would be required to do the reproduction, however the state can confiscate the children after the fact, and have them be sent to state-run boarding schools.

That's as fucked up an opinion I've seen about any topic for quite some time....And that covers a whole lot of fuckery.

DiaryOP.jpg

As far as I'm aware, people of low IQ often have little in the way of value or contribution to offer other than reproduction.

Ideally, we could devise a system in which people, say of the 100-IQ range or less are required to produce children or face state penalty; while people of higher IQs (e.x. IQ 130 or so) are exempted from this.

In some cases, such as in the event that such people make terrible or abusive parents, they would be required to do the reproduction, however the state can confiscate the children after the fact, and have them be sent to state-run boarding schools.

Do you have the wherewithal to pay your fine?

Interesting I know a nurse who scored a 95 on an IQ test. She got her Masters Degree in Nursing and made a middle class salary as a Nurse.

I know a high school drop out who is often teased for being stupid, yet he makes pretty good money as an Owner Operator Truck Driver.

Please don't have any children

If you already do....shit

No, that's dumb. Low IQ means nothing. High IQ means nothing.

You can be wildly successful, and be a mental rock. Success and IQ rarely have a connection.

I fail to see the value in making stupid people breed more. Ever see Idiocracy?

This probably doesn't belong in 'Politics'.

Idiocracy

Low IQ people breed at higher rates while high IQ people defer from breeding resulting in a dumbing down of society

That's kind of the way Democrats already setup this country. Poor people breed like rats because the children are a liability to taxpayers. Middle-class and above limit their family size because they have to support the family themselves.

Given the fact the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree, explains why we have nearly the same percentage of poor people that we had when the war on poverty was launched. So if anything, it would benefit society much more to have people with higher IQ's have more children and no children for the poor.

Forum List

Back