Do people understand Democrats would have impeached Abraham Lincoln JFK George Washington list goes

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
On...

What has happened to democrats? The hate for diversity is obnoxious.. so glad Americans can see it.

Trump was getting away with everything but he had to fuck with the election. Get mad at him for blowing it for you.

Trump was getting away with everything but he had to fuck with the election. Get mad at him for blowing it for you.

You lefties are literally insane,

Not concerned that BIDEN did a quid pro quo. Concerned that Trump asked about it.

Maybe Trump should have said he is stupid, not corrupt. That’s what liberals always do.

On...

What has happened to democrats? The hate for diversity is obnoxious.. so glad Americans can see it.

No actually Trump is the most criminal President in history and is paying a price

Not concerned that BIDEN did a quid pro quo. Concerned that Trump asked about it.

Maybe Trump should have said he is stupid, not corrupt. That’s what liberals always do.
Biden is irrelevant. If there was ever anything to the allegations against Biden Trump screwed up any chance of investigating him and it not looking like a politically motivated attack.

Takes a pretty deranged mind to go from the long list of well-documented criminal tamperings with the 2016 election by the DNC to steer Hillary into being the nominee by the Left to Trump's trying to unravel a small piece of it as "fucking with an election." Whatever your head is "occupied" with, I suspect I have an ample supply of more of it for you in my cat's kitty litter box should you ever need any more to stuff into your ears.

He didn't. That's a Russian backed conspiracy theory. Stop trying to propagate it.

He didn't. That's a Russian backed conspiracy theory. Stop trying to propagate it.
TDS

On...

Democrats didn't exist at the time of George Washington. They certainly wouldn't impeach JFK, one of their own. You're short that one final screw, aren't you?
They would have what I said .. based on the standard they lowered,, jfk had a mistress deported lol can you imagine haha

When you have no coherent response.

You go to TDS, or Benghazi, or Barry, or That Kenyan, or Back to TDS, or even Deep State.

You RWI's are such fucks.
I'll spell it out for you, you Right Wing Idiots are such fucks.

Trump is a con, you KNOW it, but can't say it.
Trump will go down.

It might takes years...…..but,

Kinda like the mail fraud that got Capone.

You go to TDS, or Benghazi, or Barry, or That Kenyan, or Back to TDS, or even Deep State.

Trump will go down.

TDS

Trump will go down.

TDS

You are so dependent upon Durham to somehow prove your right.
You are one sorry fuck.
Durham will be like Mueller.

One side says it is good, the other side Not.
Wasted MONEY.

A REAL court might decide on Impeachment, but that aint gonna happen.

Yes, he did. We all saw the video with him bragging about it

Forum List

Back