How a Leader Responds to Americans Threatened

I was never threatened. The only threat to me is the idea that we still have a reason to be in Iraq.

MAGA.

Too bad the previous POS Obama and Hillary clown show went to bed instead.

Yep, nice to see. Well done Mr. Trump.

You can send help when your ambassador is not doing illegal shit and you are trying to cover it up.

AF8192CB-61A5-45B3-8E78-783916332B14.jpeg

I was never threatened. The only threat to me is the idea that we still have a reason to be in Iraq.

Whether we should be there or not, the fact that we did not allow our embassy to be overrun is a big deal. We owe it to those people to defend them. They are just there doing their jobs.

It will be interesting to see the blob go on the offensive.....he’s not a pussy right?.....he does plan to hit back right?

You know, when Trump does the right thing, it is ok to say so. It will not kill you, I promise.

It will be interesting to see the blob go on the offensive.....he’s not a pussy right?.....he does plan to hit back right?
Trump sure isn't going to send Iran a billion dollars in cash for harassing US military like that wanna be president academic bureaucrat did.

Whether we should be there or not, the fact that we did not allow our embassy to be overrun is a big deal. We owe it to those people to defend them. They are just there doing their jobs.

They are but they are not defending us. Its odd at how many have defended those who were arming people that used those arms against our soldiers though.

They are but they are not defending us. Its odd at how many have defended those who were arming people that used those arms against our soldiers though.

The people at the embassy are just State Dept people doing their jobs, they do not care about the politics, most did not ask for that assignment.

We have an obligation to keep them safe. And Trump made sure that happened, and for that he gets all the credit in the world.

The people at the embassy are just State Dept people doing their jobs, they do not care about the politics, most did not ask for that assignment.

We have an obligation to keep them safe. And Trump made sure that happened, and for that he gets all the credit in the world.

I simply noted that there is no reason for them to be there. None of this happens if we do the right thing.

Forum List

Back