Should we blacks celebrate 4th of July? Not this escaped slave!

But you accepted the day off of work with pay didn't you ? :eusa_whistle:

weak ass sellout.....

I didn't see you on the plantation on Monday so whats your issue Uncle Ruckus?

I celebrated how proud i am of this country with some good people, which "hate whitey" rally did you and Michelle Obama attend?....... :eusa_whistle:

So are blacks and other minorities the reason why race relations in this country is still facked up? Who's talking like a victim with victim mentality now?

Why is it mostly whites who keep saying blacks are living in the past whenever we discuss slavery? Do you think celebrating the fourth of July is living in past? Passage of time doesn't heal shat, the only reason you come up with that excuse is because it involves having to acknowledge something uncomfortable.
How were you, personally, affected by slavery?

This thread you piece of trash is about blacks and 4th of July, not race relations...
I was talking to Failtogo. Not you. Although you brought up slavery in the thread title. In the Race Relations/Racism forum. Idiot.
...can't you retards stay on topic without getting overwhelmed with a collective sense of guilt about what happened years ago?
I have no sense of guilt, nor should I. I have never owned a slave, and if my ancestors ever did (which I doubt), I am not responsible for their actions. Idiot.

But you accepted the day off of work with pay didn't you ? :eusa_whistle:

weak ass sellout.....

I didn't see you on the plantation on Monday so whats your issue Uncle Ruckus?

I celebrated how proud i am of this country with some good people, which "hate whitey" rally did you and Michelle Obama attend?....... :eusa_whistle:

I served my country for 10 years as an officer in the AF, I don't need to put on a horse and pony show on 4th of July to show my loyalty to this country nor am I proud of all the things this country has done domestically and politically, despite that I'm no more or less patriotic than you are.

I don't celebrate Thanks-taking because its hard to believe some fake Miles Standish story when the Trail of Tears was an undeniable fact.

Don't celebrate Christmas nor Easter because the Bible doesn't instruct Christians to do so, the only way to show appreciation and love for Christ is by keeping his commandments, not having religious pony show holidays. Plus both holidays fall on what used to be pagan holidays based on solar cycles of the sun.

Don't celebrate St Patricks Day because I don't care about some mick who killed druids.

Don't celebrate Columbus Day, because that dumb wop's "discovery" eventually brought about the extinction of native Americans in the West Indies, not to mention he never stepped one foot in the USA, plus he was the first European but not the first person to come to the Americas.

MLK day? I celebrate King everyday by staying true to a lot of things he preached about during his life, I don't need no commercialized, homogenized, pastuerized MLK day.

President's day? LMAO, one was a slave owner and the other thought blacks were inferior.

I don't celebrate Thanks-taking because its hard to believe some fake Miles Standish story when the Trail of Tears was an undeniable fact.

Don't celebrate Christmas nor Easter because the Bible doesn't instruct Christians to do so, the only way to show appreciation and love for Christ is by keeping his commandments, not having religious pony show holidays. Plus both holidays fall on what used to be pagan holidays based on solar cycles of the sun.

Don't celebrate St Patricks Day because I don't care about some mick who killed druids.

Don't celebrate Columbus Day, because that dumb wop's "discovery" eventually brought about the extinction of native Americans in the West Indies, not to mention he never stepped one foot in the USA, plus he was the first European but not the first person to come to the Americas.

MLK day? I celebrate King everyday by staying true to a lot of things he preached about during his life, I don't need no commercialized, homogenized, pastuerized MLK day.

President's day? LMAO, one was a slave owner and the other thought blacks were inferior.

I don't really celebrate Easter, last time I did anything for that was like some Easter egg hunt when I was a child. I do celebrate Christmas and Thanksgiving, its something that I have been celebrating for a long time. I do celebrate St Patricks Day since I am half Irish and I do celebrate MLK day since I am half black. On memorial day I bbq. On Halloween I go a party usually, not necessarily in costume though.

Bass may not have celebrated last night but shit... Come Welfare Check day dat bruvah is gon' be ge'in a foty an some charry wraps an celbrate is STYLE!

Bass may not have celebrated last night but shit... Come Welfare Check day dat bruvah is gon' be ge'in a foty an some charry wraps an celbrate is STYLE!

My taxes pay your welfare check you have something to celebrate, don't come back to get owned again.

My taxes pay your welfare check you have something to celebrate, don't come back to get owned again.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout OWNING someone, Basstard?

:rofl:

Your fingers pick the cotton that makes the clothes that I wear and, for that, i say thank you.

I don't really celebrate Easter, last time I did anything for that was like some Easter egg hunt when I was a child. I do celebrate Christmas and Thanksgiving, its something that I have been celebrating for a long time. I do celebrate St Patricks Day since I am half Irish and I do celebrate MLK day since I am half black. On memorial day I bbq. On Halloween I go a party usually, not necessarily in costume though.
Don't go getting all well-rounded and happy on the Bass, now.

How were you, personally, affected by slavery?

This thread you piece of trash is about blacks and 4th of July, not race relations, can't you retards stay on topic without getting overwhelmed with a collective sense of guilt about what happened years ago? My position is that 4th of July is irrelevant to blacks as a celebratory holiday because our ancestors were slaves in 1776 and none of what was written in the Declaration if Independence applied to my ancestors. The holiday is essentially a celebration of American whites being independent from the British Crown.

I doubt any of your ancestors were slaves.

Oh and what do you say to the blacks who had ancestors that fought for our independence?

African-Americans, slaves and free blacks, served on both sides during the war. Black soldiers served in northern militias from the outset, but this was forbidden in the South, where slave owners feared arming slaves. Lord Dunmore, the Royal Governor of Virginia, issued an emancipation proclamation in November 1775, promising freedom to runaway slaves who fought for the British; General Sir Henry Clinton issued a similar edict in New York in 1779. Tens of thousands of slaves escaped to the British lines, although possibly as few as 1,000 served under arms. Many of the rest served as orderlies, mechanics, laborers, servants, scouts and guides, although more than half died in smallpox epidemics that swept the British forces, and a number were driven out of the British lines when food ran low. Despite Dunmore's promises, the majority were not given their freedom.[5]

Due to manpower shortages, Washington lifted the ban on black enlistment in the Continental Army in January 1776. All-black units were formed in Rhode Island and Massachusetts; many were slaves promised freedom for serving in lieu of their masters. Another all-black unit came from Haiti with French forces. At least 5,000 black soldiers fought for the Revolutionary cause.[6][7][8]

Most American Indians east of the Mississippi River were affected by the war, with many communities dividing over the question of how to respond to the conflict. Most Native Americans who joined the fight fought against the United States, since native lands were threatened by expanding American settlement. An estimated 13,000 warriors fought on the British side; the largest group, the Iroquois Confederacy, fielded about 1,500 warriors against the Americans.[2]

How convenient for the Basshole to overlook my question.

But I suppose even he cannot argue against the truth.

All them holidays were brought to the world by white folks.

Any holiday in the world people celebrate that was brought by black folks?

Forum List

Back