No White Guilt Here.

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
Or any other racial guilt for that matter. My wife has found that on my Grand fathers side, they owned slaves. yep, they did. They were American Indian slaves. They were commonly taken from Rivel tribe during there spring time wars. So it turns out My great, great grand father kept slaves. And my great grand father fought for the Confederates in the hope that the British would intervene in the civil war and that the Chickasaw would get there land back. The white side of the family was to poor to own slaves. Any way, the whining needs to stop. Blacks today have it better then ever, yet many still whine about slavery. Come on guys it was 200 years ago, get over it. You can turn on the TV and point successful black men and woman all day long. he President is black for crying out loud, how much more successful can a guy be ? To all the guys who whine about being held down, you are holding your selves down by living 200 years in the past. Live here and now and get on with your lives.

It's easier to blame a person or event for your problems than to bust your ass to succeed.
We're scapegoats. I've got Jewish and Gypsy ancestry and could probably get mighty resentful for the sins of others, but what's the use.

• Banned
It's easier to blame a person or event for your problems than to bust your ass to succeed.
We're scapegoats. I've got Jewish and Gypsy ancestry and could probably get mighty resentful for the sins of others, but what's the use.

both groups survived an attempt at being exterminated. Very true, and good point.

Forum List

Back