• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
Since republicans have thrown out fiscal responsibility I'm really curious what people say now. I think everyone should be for balanced budgets and decreasing debt. If you are for small government the reason is obvious. If you are a liberal you should hate all the tax dollars that are going for interest rather than your programs.

We should but we ain't.
In fact, im not sure why it would even matter anymore.

Since republicans have thrown out fiscal responsibility I'm really curious what people say now. I think everyone should be for balanced budgets and decreasing debt. If you are for small government the reason is obvious. If you are a liberal you should hate all the tax dollars that are going for interest rather than your programs.
I'm Republican and I voted Yes, ya fartknocker.

We should but we ain't.
Well we certainly aren't. I do think it matters quite a bit. China is getting close to passing us as the biggest economy. If they do that and continue to have a lower gdp/debt ratio we are in big trouble. Their currency would likely become the currency of the world and we'd become Greece.

Unlike Obama, what President Trump is doing for this country is damned well worth it. So damned the expense.

IKNOWNOTHING.1-1-720x380.jpg

~S~

We should but we ain't.
Well we certainly aren't. I do think it matters quite a bit. China is getting close to passing us as the biggest economy. If they do that and continue to have a lower gdp/debt ratio we are in big trouble. Their currency would likely become the currency of the world and we'd become Greece.

China is getting close to passing us as the biggest economy.

If you believe lying Commie stats...….

Their currency would likely become the currency of the world

Their house of cards is looking a little unsteady. And nobody wants to hold Yuan.

We should but we ain't.
I don’t know where you are getting your info but-
The United States Should Fear a Faltering China
China injects US$115b to stabilise its economy

Of course we should be. Thats a dumb question. We aint gonna be though and when the fun stops, we'll have a new global/mark currency.
Is it a dumb question? Cause the idea has been completely dropped by the right ever since trump got elected and they had the power to do something about it. The dems talked a little about it when repubs had all the power. Now everyone quiet while we have trillion dollar deficits....

We should but we ain't.

Their house of cards is looking a little unsteady. And nobody wants to hold Yuan.
It's a reason why it is important. Right now they have faster growth and are in a much better debt situation. In fact, quite a bit of our interest goes to them. Our debt/gdp ratio is one of the worst in the world.

We should but we ain't.
I don’t know where you are getting your info but-
The United States Should Fear a Faltering China
China injects US$115b to stabilise its economy
Are they growing much faster than us? Is their debt/gdp ratio much better?

We should but we ain't.

It's a reason why it is important. Right now they have faster growth and are in a much better debt situation. In fact, quite a bit of our interest goes to them. Our debt/gdp ratio is one of the worst in the world.

Right now they have faster growth and are in a much better debt situation.

Their central bank spreadsheet expansion makes our Fed look down right stingy.
And if you could get a real look at their non-performing bank loans....you'd be worried.

In fact, quite a bit of our interest goes to them.

At really low interest rates.

Of course we should be. Thats a dumb question. We aint gonna be though and when the fun stops, we'll have a new global/mark currency.
Is it a dumb question? Cause the idea has been completely dropped by the right ever since trump got elected and they had the power to do something about it. The dems talked a little about it when repubs had all the power. Now everyone quiet while we have trillion dollar deficits....

And it got dropped by the left after they bashed bush for 8 years and O blasted out another 8 trillion. Neither side cares.

We should but we ain't.

And if you could get a real look at their non-performing bank loans....you'd be worried.

Then why is trump so worried he started his silly tariff war? He's clearly damaged our economy with it. He has done that for no real reason?

And it got dropped by the left after they bashed bush for 8 years and O blasted out another 8 trillion. Neither side cares.
I agree. And so far this board doesn't seem to care so much either. A sad state we are in.

I agree. And so far this board doesn't seem to care so much either. A sad state we are in.

Completely agree with you on this.

Wow, a fricken liberal want's a Green Deal (estimated at $90+ Trillion), Medicare for all (estimated at $32+ Trillion) and free college (unknown trillions). And starts a thread on fiscal responsibility, sure didn't see that coming.

Wow, a fricken liberal want's a Green Deal (estimated at $90+ Trillion), Medicare for all (estimated at $32+ Trillion) and free college (unknown trillions). And starts a thread on fiscal responsibility, sure didn't see that coming.
That's because I am not a liberal. Given I care about debt I'm probably far more conservative than you. You won't find a thread where I am asking for any of those things. So get your facts straight.

We should but we ain't.

Then why is trump so worried he started his silly tariff war? He's clearly damaged our economy with it. He has done that for no real reason?

Then why is trump so worried he started his silly tariff war?

Why?

He's clearly damaged our economy with it.

He's clearly damaged China's economy...….more.

New Topics

Forum List

Back