We now know that CNN paid $25 Million to Settle the Lawsuit

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Now you know: CNN paid big bucks and Sandman is a wealthy man. If all the other perpetrators pay a similar amount, then he'll reap about $350 million.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/did_nick_sandmann_open_the_door.html

About a year ago, Nick Sandmann was a young man on a trip to the nation's capital — and then we know the rest of the story. He was trashed in the media and turned into some devil harassing a Native American bystander. To be short, a lot of crazy things were said about this young man. As the father of three young men, I was furious.

Well, it appears that Nick and company may have the last laugh, as we see in this report:

Sandmann beat CNN (the other suits are pending), which settled and paid rather than risk a trial. Assuming credibility and self-respect are worth about zero, we now know that the price tag for the agenda journalism CNN practices is reportedly $25 million. That amount is probably half of what

Very cool. I'm gonna wear my MAGA cap everywhere, and hopefully trigger someone for a couple million.

Now you know: CNN paid big bucks and Sandman is a wealthy man. If all the other perpetrators pay a similar amount, then he'll reap about $350 million.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/did_nick_sandmann_open_the_door.html

About a year ago, Nick Sandmann was a young man on a trip to the nation's capital — and then we know the rest of the story. He was trashed in the media and turned into some devil harassing a Native American bystander. To be short, a lot of crazy things were said about this young man. As the father of three young men, I was furious.

Well, it appears that Nick and company may have the last laugh, as we see in this report:

Sandmann beat CNN (the other suits are pending), which settled and paid rather than risk a trial. Assuming credibility and self-respect are worth about zero, we now know that the price tag for the agenda journalism CNN practices is reportedly $25 million. That amount is probably half of what

Not bad. Kid became a millionaire before he was 25. Thank you CNN.

Wow, WONDERFUL news!

upload_2020-1-23_1-0-57.png

Nice! A few more lawsuit settlements like that and maybe CNN will have to pull the plug on itself. :113:

Nice! A few more lawsuit settlements like that and maybe CNN will have to pull the plug on itself. :113:

Yeah, don't get your hopes up. LOL. Talk to me in three years and let's see where Little Nicky is.
CNN settles lawsuit with Nick Sandmann stemming from viral video controversy - CNN
My guess, a small settlement and payment of lawyers fees..cause you haven't heard much from Nicky's side of the street. Wonder Why? :)

We don’t know shit as to what CNN paid. The link doesn’t cite a single source. But well hell if it’s on the internet it must be true! That is what the OP wants us to believe.

What? no stains are here?
I think they're too embarrassed to comment about their beloved CNN having to cough up 25 MILLION dollars. Hilarious!
Oops, posted too soon. Please refer to post #12 in this thread by brainwashed little Jackie!

You got anything else? Just more alt-right blather? No reference to any dollar amount being coughed up by CNN. Just alt-right wet dreams. Again, a small settlement and maybe lawyers fees. Hardly a convincing victory for the just and righteous Christians of Kentucky.

Wealth via law suit, is little more than winning the n***er lottery. Good for him I suppose. But what has it changed? Not a damned thing...

What? no stains are here?
I think they're too embarrassed to comment about their beloved CNN having to cough up 25 MILLION dollars. Hilarious!
Oops, posted too soon. Please refer to post #12 in this thread by brainwashed little Jackie!

You got anything else? Just more alt-right blather? No reference to any dollar amount being coughed up by CNN. Just alt-right wet dreams. Again, a small settlement and maybe lawyers fees. Hardly a convincing victory for the just and righteous Christians of Kentucky.

The settlement is in the millions, which is more than you will ever see being on those Food Stamps and things :smoke:

Forum List

Back