Should we allow the alarmists to alarm us as to climate?

Because where would the nuclear come from first? So your claim is a star once was something different? Such as?
Of course a star was something different. Dah. Do you know how a star is formed ? It’s not even a functioning star that gives off light until fusion starts. You said you went to college ? This is jr high and high school shit.,

My post went right over your head didn’t it. You know next to nothing about advanced math. I’m not talking the serious stuff either.….you could have learned enough in high school to understand the math related to AGW climate change. Your response proves it. It’s not about how much I know, it’s how little you know but brag about knowing more. This is just high school shit.
You still don’t read legends on maps either.

We’ll try it one more time. The acceleration or change in the rates of temperature increase is greater during the industrial revolution than at any time modern man has been on earth. There are no graphs of earths temps in the last 30k years that don’t demonstrate this.

Now, get off your lazy ass and googled any average temperature readings in the last 30 k years.

You can tell you’re math illiterate. You start making up shit about what I said in my post. Geesus.
You have done that to me since I first ran into you on some other forum. Whine to others.
Answer. No. I would admit to being rusty on calculus, analytic geometry and even trigonometry. But I do not have to study for a test do I ?

What you call greater the world calls very slight. Nothing to be worried about. And proof is you never say what you do to correct your stated problem. Do you think we can solve it when you can't?

Maps. I learned maps when I was in the Boy Scouts of America. Later in the Army we had to use Maps on missions. So we had to learn maps or face being in enemy territory per the army training.

Buddy, we Pilots use maps when we fly. Why are you so stupid as to step into shit all the time.?

Matter of fact, few days pass that I miss looking at google maps.

Of course a star was something different. Dah. Do you know how a star is formed ? It’s not even a functioning star that gives off light until fusion starts. You said you went to college ? This is jr high and high school shit.,
I judge you went to high school maybe 6 years ago. Still you do not understand Calculus.

When I said earlier, now you admit I was correct when you said it was something different. You caught up to what I was saying is all.

The acceleration or change in the rates of temperature increase is greater during the industrial revolution than at any time modern man has been on earth.

Are you saying that since the end of the Little Ice Age, it warmed up?

Holy shit! Alert the media!

How many trillions should we waste...err...invest, to cool things off again?

Are you saying that since the end of the Little Ice Age, it warmed up?
The LIA was completely over by 1850.

Thus, it's just plain wrong to say that any warming since then is LIA recovery.

How many trillions should we waste...err...invest, to cool things off again?
How many more trillions would it cost not to do it?

Did you ever even think of doing such a calculation?

How many more trillions would it cost not to do it?

Did you ever even think of doing such a calculation?

Because that's when it started getting warmer.

When was the date it ended? How do you know?

I judge you went to high school maybe 6 years ago. Still you do not understand Calculus.

When I said earlier, now you admit I was correct when you said it was something different. You caught up to what I was saying is all.
You’ve failed twice after two posts.
Answer. No. I would admit to being rusty on calculus,
Rusty ? Try non existent….any chart you can come up with average temps during the period I referenced illustrates AGW climate change link to Both the posts I’ve made. That you immediately go off topic and start making up shit illustrates you have no background in advanced math, even in high school. You did go to high school !

judge you went to high school maybe 6 years ago. Still you do not understand Calculus.
Why do you persist on acting like a clown….it’s you who claimed to know calc and now you’re judging if I do. What a bullshitter……read both my posts. I gave you a chance and you failed like you always do.

Calculus.

You’re babbling about something. It’s obvious you lied about your math, now you lied about something as simple as star formation….that’s jr high science.

Let's stop talking about me. Do you truly admire me that much you must keep ranting about me?
Let’s say it’s fun revealing bull shitters. You deniers make up shit all the time about your qualifications. The most hilarious are like yours. You claim to study math at a college that thinks your ideas are full of crap. Try not to be so obvious.

Because that's when it started getting warmer.

No, because that's when temps had reached a point higher than they were when temps started dropping at the start of the LIA.

When was the date it ended? How do you know?
Because it's when temps were higher than they were before the LIA started. It's not difficult. Why do you have problems with it?

According to your definition, we're still in the LIA. Your definition is really dumb.

No, because that's when temps had reached a point higher than they were when temps started dropping at the start of the LIA.

Because it's when temps were higher than they were before the LIA started. It's not difficult. Why do you have problems with it?

According to your definition, we're still in the LIA. Your definition is really dumb.

When did it start? When did it end?

you obviously need help but won’t google anything, so here goes. Now you can stop claiming that nuclear fusion happens much later? How could it be later when it’s required to form the star from dust and gases

Nuclear fusion

After millions of years, immense pressures and temperatures in the star’s core squeeze the nuclei of hydrogen atoms together to form helium, a process called nuclear fusion. Nuclear fusion releases energy, which heats the star and prevents it from further collapsing under the force of gravity.

you obviously need help but won’t google anything, so here goes. Now you can stop claiming that nuclear fusion happens much later? How could it be later when it’s required to form the star from dust and gases

Nuclear fusion

After millions of years, immense pressures and temperatures in the star’s core squeeze the nuclei of hydrogen atoms together to form helium, a process called nuclear fusion. Nuclear fusion releases energy, which heats the star and prevents it from further collapsing under the force of gravity.

Gravity forms the star, not fusion, moron.

We need posters here who know science and not going on and on attacking others. You seem very ignorant.
Spoken by a fraud who can’t read a map legend. You know science ? Why do you post that you know calc then in the next, claim you don’t because you haven’t used it for a while. My references to acceleration is basic stuff that any per calc student should know from high school . It’s foundational in calc but certainly available in nearly every highs school curriculum in America. The only thing worse than being ignorant, is bragging you aren’t.

Spoken by a fraud who can’t read a map legend. You know science ? Why do you post that you know calc then in the next, claim you don’t because you haven’t used it for a while. My references to acceleration is basic stuff that any per calc student should know from high school . It’s foundational in calc but certainly available in nearly every highs school curriculum in America. The only thing worse than being ignorant, is bragging you aren’t.
My best move is not to chat with you. For a myriad of reasons. First you lie about me. Over and over you lie. Now you judge about acceleration which was not taught at the high school I attended in the early 1950s. Guess what, there were no semiconductors then either. Yes in college we did study acceleration. But you don't know how to ask a sensible question and worse you keep lying.

Nuclear fusion

You stipulated later just above. Are you saying in college you became a nuclear expert?

Let’s say it’s fun revealing bull shitters. You deniers make up shit all the time about your qualifications. The most hilarious are like yours. You claim to study math at a college that thinks your ideas are full of crap. Try not to be so obvious.
We did not study about Climate in Calculus. What claim upset you? That I was then a student intending to be an Electrical Engineer whose major called for me to take and complete Calculus, Analytic Geometry, Physics and Chemistry? That pissed you off very much.
Here is another fact to piss you off. We did not study climate nor weather at that time taking the major I took. Gee, watch him go catatonic folks.

I have said my formal climate training was in 1980 and I became a pilot. You apparently think pilots do not understand weather or Climate. We do.

Forum List

Back