should we abandon the catholic religion?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
This pope is called the people's pope by the left. this is a strange term that the left wing communist media is using to describe this pope. They didn't care about previous popes and many lefty communist deride Christian as crazy zealots but this pope is welcomed by all. Why? It is because this pope is a communist just like nbc and a whole bunch of other people in this country (I'm talking about you Obama). This people's pope gets an invite to speak at congress. Natenyau...nope. He was scorned! Are the left bitching about separation of church and state? Nope! This pope is a communist and I wonder if Catholics should just stop donating money to the Vatican until this man is removed.

This pope is called the people's pope by the left. this is a strange term that the left wing communist media is using to describe this pope. They didn't care about previous popes and many lefty communist deride Christian as crazy zealots but this pope is welcomed by all. Why? It is because this pope is a communist just like nbc and a whole bunch of other people in this country (I'm talking about you Obama). This people's pope gets an invite to speak at congress. Natenyau...nope. He was scorned! Are the left bitching about separation of church and state? Nope! This pope is a communist and I wonder if Catholics should just stop donating money to the Vatican until this man is removed.

Just out of morbid curiosity, what makes you believe that Pope Francis is a communist?

• Banned

Just out of morbid curiosity, what makes you believe that Pope Francis is a communist?

He didn't become popular with the left until he made some negative comments about capitalism.

who's *we*? if you don't want to be a catholic, don't be one.

leave everyone else alone. I think that's fair. and nutcase, there is no economic dogma that defines Catholicism. but i'm pretty sure that jesus wouldn't approve of freaks who think children should starve to death. *shrug*

Bibi a war monger, Pope Francis, a peace monger. Gee what a choice.

who's *we*? if you don't want to be a catholic, don't be one.

leave everyone else alone. I think that's fair. and nutcase, there is no economic dogma that defines Catholicism. but i'm pretty sure that jesus wouldn't approve of freaks who think children should starve to death. *shrug*

Yet the idea that He wouldn't approve of killing them in their wombs isn't important...

He didn't become popular with the left until he made some negative comments about capitalism.

So you believe he's a communist because he's "popular" with the "left" and he made some negative comments about capitalism? doesn't seem like rational criteria.

Anyhow, I like his pointy hat and the fact that he has the courage to wear it in public.

We should abandon atheism…it is dangerous and has been responsible for the murder of close to 100 million people in the modern age…..

Hitler thought the Jews caused ww2 as well. What is the connection between you two people.

So you believe he's a communist because he's "popular" with the "left" and he made some negative comments about capitalism? doesn't seem like rational criteria.

Anyhow, I like his pointy hat and the fact that he has the courage to wear it in public.

One day you are just going to abandon the lie you believe but only because you are forced to.

Hitler thought the Jews caused ww2 as well. What is the connection between you two people.

Hitler was right.

We should abandon atheism…it is dangerous and has been responsible for the murder of close to 100 million people in the modern age…..

How come Ronnie Reagan jr isn't bitching about freedom from religion?

Hitler was right.

I bet you voted for Obama.

Pope Francis is not my favorite pope by a longshot but I'm not going to give up my faith over it . There is more to the Catholic Church than the sound bites the media offers up. (Just because "reporters" didn't read the entire encyclical didn't stop me from reading it.)

Let the left pick and choose what they want to hear from Pope Francis so they can prove how tolerant they are of religion. They aren't fooling anybody who isn't willing to be fooled.

I was raised Catholic, educated by Catholics, and dumped Catholicism at age 12.

This pope is just another politician, nothing more.

One day you are just going to abandon the lie you believe but only because you are forced to.

Just so I know what to look for which lie that I believe am I going to be forced to abandon?

Netanyahu gave a speech to Congress, fuckwit. In March. Jesus you people are oppressively stupid.

Forum List

Back