Should Trump's brain be donated to science upon his death?

Should Trump's brain be donated to science upon his death?

• Total voters
I just hope Igor does not get a hold of FJB's brain.

ffea329b0f62bf38c446f0905f84e5e2.jpg

I think so! I think his brain is abnormal. Since he was a president, I think it would be good for history to know if his brain was defective. What do you think?
I'd be far more interested in a comprehensive study on how and why he has so much support. Why are people so fed up with Democrats that they're willing to turn to someone like Trump?

I think so! I think his brain is abnormal. Since he was a president, I think it would be good for history to know if his brain was defective. What do you think?
Most people's brains are ok, it's the mind that's defective.

I'd be far more interested in a comprehensive study on how and why he has so much support. Why are people so fed up with Democrats that they're willing to turn to someone like Trump?
It's simple.

Democrats tell us every day to fuck off.

They do it with their words and their policies.

They favor foreigners over Americans.

They raise our taxes and raise the price of everything while robbing us blind and sending it over to Ukraine, or spending it on their undocumented Americans.

Most of the programs designed to help blacks are being cut back because they're trying to bring millions of these vermin here to replace you.

Just as Lenin's intact body lies in state in the Kremlin, so Trump's body should lie in state, intact, in the U.S. Capitol.

It's simple.

Democrats tell us every day to fuck off.

They do it with their words and their policies.

They favor foreigners over Americans.

They raise our taxes and raise the price of everything while robbing us blind and sending it over to Ukraine, or spending it on their undocumented Americans.

Most of the programs designed to help blacks are being cut back because they're trying to bring millions of these vermin here to replace you.
So, in other words, fear mongering. Between MSNBC and Fox News, we certainly are drenched in it.

Forum List

Back