Should Trump's brain be donated to science upon his death?

Should Trump's brain be donated to science upon his death?

• Total voters
I think so! I think his brain is abnormal. Since he was a president, I think it would be good for history to know if his brain was defective. What do you think?
I would have no complaint as long as Joe Biden’s brain is also examined for defects.

Yes, you think that's very humorous.

that's the funny part.

There are better cartoons out there regarding Trump's brain.
What's humorous and funny to me is that you worship the ground this man walks on.
It kinda makes me think Trump's brain isn't the one we should worry about studying.....it's his followers brains.
That might actually be an interesting study. :)

There are better cartoons out there regarding Trump's brain.
What's humorous and funny to me is that you worship the ground this man walks on.
It kinda makes me think Trump's brain isn't the one we should worry about studying.....it's his followers brains.

Yes, you think that's funny.

I think so! I think his brain is abnormal. Since he was a president, I think it would be good for history to know if his brain was defective. What do you think?
We could donate yours Lakookta, just have to go in like a colonoscopy to find it.....

Indeed. Trump is a symptom. But I think the underlying cause is more subtle than just his followers.

The problem is democracy. We're doing it wrong.

Biden's brain would be tossed into the lions cage at the zoo....
And these are 3 of the clowns that cry TDS.

Weird huh!
I just hope Igor does not get a hold of FJB's brain.

ffea329b0f62bf38c446f0905f84e5e2.jpg

They'd study yours if you had one.

Not his brain but his balls. The guy has a pair that's for sure. He might be a little crazy but he doesn't back down in spite of the full court press.

Last edited:
America was stable and the world was stable during Trump's four years. He will do even better in his second term because he now knows who and what he is dealing with.

Agree, he was not ready the first time around, and neither were we.

No naïveté this time.

America was stable and the world was stable during Trump's four years. He will do even better in his second term because he now knows who and what he is dealing with.
All he'll do is stir up shit. That's all he's ever done. And stirring up shit just makes the room stink.

We need conservative leaders who will make the case for limited government, for fiscal responsibility, for backing away from woke lunacy. We need persuasive arguments, not offensive trolling. So many Dems are ready to bail on the progressive crazy train, but they look at someone like Trump and reject him outright. What's the benefit of picking an offensive jackass to lead your campaign? It might feel cathartic but it doesn't resolve anything or make any lasting progress. All it does is stir up shit.

Agree, he was not ready the first time around, and neither were we.

No naïveté this time.

Of course he wasn't ready. Still isn't. He's just as incompetent and corrupt as he was 9 years ago. He has no grasp of policy, nor does he care. He spent three years coasting and blustering, and then when his presidency was tested, he threw up all over his shoes. He had no interest in actually doing the job he was elected to do.

The difference now is, he's like a drowning man, desperate to grab on to life preservers like you...and you'll let him drag you straight to the bottom...happily. :auiqs.jpg:

According to Trump himself, he has a very big brain and has the best words.

A Brain like that is worth studying

Forum List

Back