Should Trump be impeached?

Kushner is a major landlord in the Baltimore area Trump bashed.
Major slumlord
Hehe.... check this out....

It looks like trump found the infestation in Baltimore...

Jared Kushner owns Baltimore apartments ‘infested’ with rodents, mould and maggots

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Apparently, Cummings does not care.
Oh? Is Kushner's properties in Cummings' district?
LOL I heard 5 properties

Major slumlord

Jared Kushner owns Baltimore apartments ‘infested’ with rodents, mould and maggots

LOL I heard 5 properties
:ack-1:

Major slumlord

Seems Trump doesn't either Allowing son in law to be such a pos But he has a security clearance lol
Know what? I don't care either.

Major slumlord

Seems Trump doesn't either Allowing son in law to be such a pos But he has a security clearance lol
Of course you don't. Trump could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you still wouldn't care. That's what cultists do.

Major slumlord

LOL I heard 5 properties
Does cummings get a kickback?

Major slumlord

Of course you don't. Trump could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you still wouldn't care. That's what cultists do.
I don't even like Trump. But the rest of these politicians are just as bad-they just don't let you see it.

The entire Democratic party needs to be impeached! Democrats are TRAITORS who favor ILLEGAL aliens over American CITIZENS!

The entire Democratic party needs to be impeached! Democrats are TRAITORS who favor ILLEGAL aliens over American CITIZENS!
And republicans are traitors who want to make America white again,,,,,and I too am a patriot who unlike the garbage in our WH, served

2/3rd Senate vote required to impeach POTUS.

R:53 - D:47

And:

The Senate has not been seen setting recess while Congress is doing just that.

iow - work & recess appt's for the Senate and POTUS.

Thank you for your time.
No one is claiming the Senate would convict trump should the House impeach him.

Pelosi should make all those Republican Senators that are up for re-election explain to the people of their state why they voted to keep a crook and traitor in the White House!

How do you vote for Pelosi if she is not your Congressional Representative? BTW, she isn't in the White House, just the House!

And republicans are traitors who want to make America white again,,,,,and I too am a patriot who unlike the garbage in our WH, served
He is serving now-as YOUR president.
He's a coward a yellow belly racist He can burn in hell for all I care
Still YOUR president

Still YOUR president
Yes I know I honor him by hanging a Trumpy doll by the neck on a tree in my front yard

Still YOUR president
Yes I know I honor him by hanging a Trumpy doll by the neck on a tree in my front yard
Kind of like a mock Negro hanging, you racist! Take your prejudice somewhere else!

Still YOUR president
Kind of like a mock Negro hanging, you racist! Take your prejudice somewhere else!
I'd like to see all you republican racists hang Good riddance

Impeachment is moot, the Speaker is correct.
I disagree, Pelosi should send articles of impeachment to the Senate; letting the American public see which Senators side with the law and justice and which ones would rather sell their souls to the devil instead.

:)-

Those Senator as well as AG Barr have already sold their soul to the devil.

Still YOUR president
I am not a Republican, but you ARE a racist!

Still YOUR president
I am not a Republican, but you ARE a racist!
O.k., fine, you're not a Republican. Why are you yelling?

Forum List

Back