Trump gave me the biggest laugh today!

denmark

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2018
I heard on the radio Donald Trump saying he was the most transparent president!!
:) :) :)

Do you agree? If so, why?

If so, why did he not release his tax returns like other presudents did? Did he not promise to do so BEFORE he became president?

Why did he want to get rid of the special investigative prosecutor (Mueller) if he had nothing to hide?

We can go on and on about his lies.
TRANSPARENT ?????????
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard on the radio Donald Trump saying he was the most transparent president!!
:). :) :)

If so, why did he not release his tax returns like other presudents did? Did he not promise to do so BEFORE he became president?

Why did he want to get rid of the special investigative prosecutor (Mueller) if he had nothing to hide?

TRANSPARENT ?????????

Trumps farts and it’s front page news.

Before he became president Hussein never made a freaking dime that wasn't confiscated from taxpayers or skimmed from an endowment fund. He probably used the short form. Democrats didn't even demand that the previous president furnish his actual birth certificate so why are Trump's tax returns so important?

TRANSPARENT ?????????

Only to you.

TRANSPARENT ?????????
Well..if by transparent ..he meant easy to see through---I'd have to agree.

TRANSPARENT ?????????

Only to you.
I had a feeling you don’t check out news sites.

TRANSPARENT ?????????
Lol
Says an Obama supporter...
Shut the fuck up you fucking retard

He is a pathological liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Although that is obviously true, it’s also very FUNNY because he sounds like he actually believes what he says! He thinks his followers really believe him too!!
That is the sad part, that many of his supporters don’t care what he says; they support him no matter how stupid he sounds.
It’s amazing to see an American (USA) president talk so transparently about his stupidity and lying.

I read that ZERO economists agree with Trump that his China tariffs are good for USA citizens. I need to look that up.

TRANSPARENT ?????????

He tweets all the time. He is pretty open.

TRANSPARENT ?????????

He meant his policies. He didn’t pussyfoot.

Wall
Taxes
Military
No Conspiracy with Russia
Dishonest Media

He pretty much tells it how he and his administration see it. From his perspective. He doesn’t sugarcoat things.

Barnum: There is no such thing as "bad publicity".

Thank you for boosting President Trump's name recognition.
Would you vote for Harvey Weinstein if he ran for president because of his name recognition?

Before he became president Hussein never made a freaking dime that wasn't confiscated from taxpayers or skimmed from an endowment fund. He probably used the short form. Democrats didn't even demand that the previous president furnish his actual birth certificate so why are Trump's tax returns so important?

oh look; another Trump thread that some jack ass turned into an Obama thread .................. LOFL .............

TRANSPARENT ?????????
Lol
Says an Obama supporter...
Shut the fuck up you fucking retard
You are also transparent ... about your stupidity. Stupid people get frustrated with thinking and resort to childish behaviour.

Barnum: There is no such thing as "bad publicity".

I think you're correct. The religious right aka the evangelicals didn't mind the facts that Trump cheated on every wife he ever had so, I guess Jesus is OK with fornication. LOFL .........
Those born again christians really have no principles, nor faith but they sure as Hell have a 'fornicator in chief'
:abgg2q.jpg:

TRANSPARENT ?????????

Yes, he is very open about his lying.
Is that what he meant when he responded to attempts to obtain testimony from his advisors on Trump’s presidential behavior?
Nothing to hide? LOL

TRANSPARENT ?????????

Yes, he is very open about his lying.
Is that what he meant when he responded to attempts to obtain testimony from his advisors on Trump’s presidential behavior?
Nothing to hide? LOL

He is more open than the prior Presidents have been. He is visibly frustrated that post Mueller report, where there scope was conspiracy with Russia that the Democrats continue to try to get him. He is also frustrated that the whole investigation was based on FISA warrant, which was attained by a Dossier paid for by his opposition. The reason this debate is so vigorous is because he has been so open and defensive. IMO.

Don’t hijack your own thread. You have to admit that he pretty much puts his feelings, strategies and thought process out there more than he needs to or maybe even should.

Forum List

Back