Should there be a separation of church and state?

What do you think about the relative amount of christian faith in the US government?

• The US government should be much more heavily directed by christian values

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'd like to see a little more of christian values in the government, but not much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The government has about the right amount of christian influence in it already.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • There is too much christian influence in the government and a little pruning is in order

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • There is way too much christian influence in government. A complete overhaul is necessary.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • None of the above, and this poll totally sucks.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
thanks!

Yeah, I'm actually a pedant and have had to hold it in check a lot lately!
I am impressed to see that people don't want more church in state. So far.

LOL I am actually enjoying it its been a great excuse to type sloppy and not give a hsit

^ like that

:D

We live in a secular society.

Religion doesn't belong in our government.

The people who should be most behind the above statement SHOULD be believers, incidently.

Ironically, they don't seem to understand that the best place to practice your religion without fear is in a place where the government has no interest in religions whatever.

You want this nation to be more Christian?

What sect should dominate?

Do any of you bible thumping fundamentalists want my brand of christendom imposed on you?

I rather doubt that.

See my point?

We live in a secular society.

Religion doesn't belong in our government.

The people who should be most behind the above statement SHOULD be believers, incidently.

Ironically, they don't seem to understand that the best place to practice your religion without fear is in a place where the government has no interest in religions whatever.

You want this nation to be more Christian?

What sect should dominate?

Do any of you bible thumping fundamentalists want my brand of christendom imposed on you?

I rather doubt that.

See my point?

"During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution." James Madison

Forum List

Back