should the rich be forced to pay more so us in the middle class can pay less?

i believe the rich should pay more just so i can pay less

• Total voters
Hahah, continue to be a bitch. It's what you do best. You're proof that our education system and penal system need reforming. Neither of them worked for you. You were never taught to use your brain for critical thought and are just another sheep. BAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's your justification for negs. Shows how shallow and illinformed you are.

I was a grade a criminal scum punk. The kind that would turn cocksuckers like you for a quick dime. Now I'm out and most likely making more than you. Enjoying my grandkids and realizing the value in life, personal responsibility and making the right decisions. Unlike people like you who have no fucking clue what it means to be free and what the true value of self determination is worth.

Am I rude? Maybe. Am I on the edge? Maybe. But I know what I am, what I have and what its worth. You on the other hand have an ideal, nothing more.

I negged you for ignoring me and then acting like you didn't. We can't be done...how can we be done when we never started? You decided to never start when you repeatedly ignored my question.

You're as much a partisan hack as anyone on this site. You're no better than the deadbeats on welfare who love to complain that its someone elses fault. You want to blame everyone but yourself if your business can't do well. You have no actual proof for the bullshit claims you make and that's why you can't answer my question. You're a hack, and will always be a hack. I thought you might have been able to have a reasonable discussion but you made it very clear that is not what you're here to do.

BULLSHIT. I answered. You claimed I didn't so I answered again WITH more detail. You just didn't like my answer. Plain and simple. Which is fine but to act like a child and neg because you didn't like my answer is as pathetic as bdboops everyday posts.

Suck it you liberal leech.

I showed you how to link to the actual post which answers my question. I know you have trouble with difficult concepts like how to work an internet message board but I gave you step by step instructions. You'd think even a washed up con with a failing business could at least follow simple instructions. Guess not.

When you link me to the post where you responded to MY question I'll apologize, but until then you'll continue to look like the bitch that you are. Pathetic.

Bend over and we'll see who turns into a bitch. You little faggots are all full of talk on the net. Xbox generation. What a joke.

Hahah, continue to be a bitch. It's what you do best. You're proof that our education system and penal system need reforming. Neither of them worked for you. You were never taught to use your brain for critical thought and are just another sheep. BAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's your justification for negs. Shows how shallow and illinformed you are.

I was a grade a criminal scum punk. The kind that would turn cocksuckers like you for a quick dime. Now I'm out and most likely making more than you. Enjoying my grandkids and realizing the value in life, personal responsibility and making the right decisions. Unlike people like you who have no fucking clue what it means to be free and what the true value of self determination is worth.

Am I rude? Maybe. Am I on the edge? Maybe. But I know what I am, what I have and what its worth. You on the other hand have an ideal, nothing more.

It's actually against the rules to post people private messages. Not that you care about rules, but I'd hate to see you get banned or anything and suddenly have to find something else to do fill the 5+ hours you spend on this site every day.

I promise you that I have a solid grasp on the value of life, far better than you could ever imagine. I don't need to be a 2-bit criminal to figure it out either. I wouldn't call you rude, just a blind idiot who thinks he is smarter than he actually is.

BULLSHIT. I answered. You claimed I didn't so I answered again WITH more detail. You just didn't like my answer. Plain and simple. Which is fine but to act like a child and neg because you didn't like my answer is as pathetic as bdboops everyday posts.

Suck it you liberal leech.

I showed you how to link to the actual post which answers my question. I know you have trouble with difficult concepts like how to work an internet message board but I gave you step by step instructions. You'd think even a washed up con with a failing business could at least follow simple instructions. Guess not.

When you link me to the post where you responded to MY question I'll apologize, but until then you'll continue to look like the bitch that you are. Pathetic.

Bend over and we'll see who turns into a bitch. You little faggots are all full of talk on the net. Xbox generation. What a joke.

So you propositioning me with gay sex is somehow making you look tough? Solid thought process.

So you propositioning me with gay sex is somehow making you look tough? Solid thought process.

pimping you out for the punk you are has nothing to do with gay sex. Odd that your mind instantly went there.

pimping you out for the punk you are has nothing to do with gay sex. Odd that your mind instantly went there.

Odd right. It's not like you talked about faggots and me bending over.

Listen this is fun and all but you're obviously overwhelmed when you can't answer a simple question. You resort to name calling, sexual advances and bragging about your big bank account when you have nothing else. If you decide to actually answer my question, let me know. Until then, feel free to keep letting us know how bad ass you are. It's convincing, really it is.

You know RDD let's take a little test. Who contributes more to our country, tax base and society in general. If I'm such a bad person you should easily put me in my place as far as contributions go.

What did you contribute last year?

I employed about 7 people. Who in turn supported their families. I paid about 32k in personal income taxes which I'm sure supported a few. I donated my time as well as my companies to habitat for humanity. Everytime I grocery shop I buy a 5 or 10 dollar harvesters feed the hungry ticket in the checkout line. I gave a little over 3k in other charitable contributions. I supported numerous other people through my companies purchases.

I did my part son and as such I'm entitled to my opinions.

You know RDD let's take a little test. Who contributes more to our country, tax base and society in general. If I'm such a bad person you should easily put me in my place as far as contributions go.

I employed about 7 people. Who in turn supported their families. I paid about 32k in personal income taxes which I'm sure supported a few. I donated my time as well as my companies to habitat for humanity. Everytime I grocery shop I buy a 5 or 10 dollar harvesters feed the hungry ticket in the checkout line. I gave a little over 3k in other charitable contributions. I supported numerous other people through my companies purchases.

LOL, keep letting us know how badass you are. You're obviously a saint, a genius and anything else you'd like to let us know.

I donated 100,000,000 to charity, employed 378 people who were all disabled vets, saved 65 people from dying by donating my organs and cured malaria in my spare time.

Keep ignoring a simple question by showing us how amazing you are. I'm impressed...honestly.

Listen this is fun and all but you're obviously overwhelmed when you can't answer a simple question. You resort to name calling, sexual advances and bragging about your big bank account when you have nothing else. If you decide to actually answer my question, let me know. Until then, feel free to keep letting us know how bad ass you are. It's convincing, really it is.

I answered your god damn question. Just admit it, your a punk. When the talk gets real you run. I gave you reasons for the problems with the corporate tax but instead you want to play semantics. Your in over your head son. You can cite all the damn stats and dates you want. I gave you REAL WORLD scenarios. Stats don't fix shit. If they did Obama would indeed be a god because that all he has. The real world needs solutions not bullshit rhetoric backed up with theories based on the realities of 1952. Get with the times and solve problems rather that cite stats that are irrelevant to todays issues.

LOL, keep letting us know how badass you are. You're obviously a saint, a genius and anything else you'd like to let us know.

I donated 100,000,000 to charity, employed 378 people who were all disabled vets, saved 65 people from dying by donating my organs and cured malaria in my spare time.

Keep ignoring a simple question by showing us how amazing you are. I'm impressed...honestly.

I got it, your not proud of your contributions. In otherwords you a fucking fraud.

All talk and paper. No substance.

I answered your god damn question.

Link to it.

A whole bunch of blabbering to cloud the fact that you got called out and can't back up your dumb view points. blah bah blah....

I'm fine paying what I am.

I would like to see the wealthy pay more and have the money go for debt reduction.

Once we pay off our debt, they can have their tax cuts back

Go for DEBT REDUCTION----:lol::lol::lol: Yeah right!

We are now at 15 trillion dollars in debt--with another 64 trillion in unfunded liabilities-(social security/medicare). There are anywhere from 10 to 18 THOUSAND baby-boomers entering social security/medicare on a daily basis which will continue for the next 15 years. All of this resulting in $534,000 per household debt to pay this tab.

And you LIBERALS actually believe that just by taxing the RICH--all 220,000 of them in this country our troubles will be over----:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The FACT is the federal government could confiscate all the wealth in this country including your weekly pay-check and it wouldn't pay this tab.

ATT00029.jpg

1 billion dollars--$100.00 bill stacked on palets. BTW--Barack Obama spends 4.3 of these a DAY.

ATT00032.jpg

1 TRILLION DOLLARS--$100.00 bills stacked on palets. We are 15 trillion in red ink now with another 64 trillion in unfunded liabilities.

Just exactly how many Trillionaires do you think are out there?---:lol::lol:

Last edited:

I got it, your not proud of your contributions. In otherwords you a fucking fraud.

Oh I am definitely proud of those 22 orphanages I built last year and the 147 robberies I thwarted. Look how amazing I am! Why don't you do as much as I do?

edit* and it's "you're". I know that probably wasn't on your GED exam, but I figured I'd give you another free lesson. You're welcome.

Last edited:
I don't know how to link specific posts. Wish I did. I addressed the job loss vs tax question on number 81. Ever since we became a global economy we have been bleeding jobs overseas. It's time we survived off the revenue generated by the products and employees and stopped taxing the creators. Unless of course we don't care about trying to compete in this global economy. We can't compete with shit overseas wages but we can try by lowering or eliminating the corporate tax rate along with regulations that stiefel growth in corporate America.

Or we can stick our heads in the sand, blame republicans and the rich. All the while NOTHING changes.

Click "permalink" at the top right of the post you want to get the URL for and then copy the URL in the address bar.

And post 81 doesn't answer my question and you know it. Just be a man for once and admit that decreasing corporate tax rates is just as theory and that you actually have no evidence that it would do anything positive because you can't point to an example of a time with lower corporate rates and subsequent job growth.

I never claimed it was the solution idiot. I said its a start if we want to compete on a global scale. All the jobs in the world can come home but unless we drive down corporate costs to compete on a global scale we will continue to buy Chinese shit.

It's not rocket science.

And by the way I gave you an ernest answer to a very complex problem. My best shot at a start to a solution. And you neg me for not having all the answers?

Fuck off, were done.

Like I said RDD you just didn't like my answer. Typical child to throw a tantrum if you don't get the binkey you want.

You can scream about the corporate and personal tax rate of the 80's and 90's all you want. It's irrelevant to todays global economy and competition. As long as you idiots live in the past we will never move forward.

Oh I am definitely proud of those 22 orphanages I built last year and the 147 robberies I thwarted. Look how amazing I am! Why don't you do as much as I do?

edit* and it's "you're". I know that probably wasn't on your GED exam, but I figured I'd give you another free lesson. You're welcome.

Got it.

Your pissed off that my prison ged has provided so much for so many while you've offered so little.

Click "permalink" at the top right of the post you want to get the URL for and then copy the URL in the address bar.

And post 81 doesn't answer my question and you know it. Just be a man for once and admit that decreasing corporate tax rates is just as theory and that you actually have no evidence that it would do anything positive because you can't point to an example of a time with lower corporate rates and subsequent job growth.

I never claimed it was the solution idiot. I said its a start if we want to compete on a global scale. All the jobs in the world can come home but unless we drive down corporate costs to compete on a global scale we will continue to buy Chinese shit.

It's not rocket science.

And by the way I gave you an ernest answer to a very complex problem. My best shot at a start to a solution. And you neg me for not having all the answers?

Fuck off, were done.

Like I said RDD you just didn't like my answer. Typical child to throw a tantrum if you don't get the binkey you want.

You can scream about the corporate and personal tax rate of the 80's and 90's all you want. It's irrelevant to todays global economy and competition. As long as you idiots live in the past we will never move forward.

LOL, I'm just wondering if you refuse to link to the post because you still don't understand how to do it or if it's because you actually do realize that you never answered my question.

I didn't scream about any particular rates for any particular years, I asked you a very simple open ended question. You implied something that made it seem like you had some evidence or data to support your claim. Guess you didn't.

Got it.

Your pissed off that my prison ged has provided so much for so many while you've offered so little.

You're

It's been fun, but this is getting old. Good night sweetheart.

It's not rocket science.

Fuck off, were done.

LOL, I'm just wondering if you refuse to link to the post because you still don't understand how to do it or if it's because you actually do realize that you never answered my question.

I didn't scream about any particular rates for any particular years, I asked you a very simple open ended question. You implied something that made it seem like you had some evidence or data to support your claim. Guess you didn't.

For christs sake move on.

I'M ON MY PHONE GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION ARE AUTOMATIC. AND GET THIS...... I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ABILITIES AND FUNCTIONS YOU DO SITTING IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT ON A WALMART COMPUTER.

DEAL WITH IT. Or keep obsessing like a nut.

Now you really don't expect anyone to believe that do you?---:lol:

"I'm saying it bluntly, that this administration is the greatest wet blanket to business, progress and job creation in my lifetime. A lot of people don't want to say that. They'll say, 'Oh God, don't be attacking Obama.' Well, this is Obama's deal, and it's Obama that's responsible for this fear in America."

"The guy [Obama] keeps making speeches about redistribution, and maybe 'we ought to do something to businesses that don't invest or hold too much money.' We haven't heard that kind of talk except from pure socialists."

"Business is being hammered. The business community in this country is frightened to death of the weird political philosophy of the president of the United States. Until he's gone, everybody's going to be sitting on their thumbs."
Steve Wynn--DEMOCRAT--CEO of Wynn's resort and Casino

Steve Wynn's Anti-Obama Rant - Is He Right? - CBS News

promises-tt090226.gif

And it will all be paid for by RICH PEOPLE

Last edited:
Seems like pure theft to me. What say you?

Edit: This poll is in relation to the Democratic proposal in the Senate to pay for a middle class tax cut with a surcharge on the rich. Since most of us probably aren't rich I think I worded the poll correctly as most of us would benefit from this proposal.

I see this as two separate issues. First issue: should the rich pay more? My answer is yes. Second issue: should we keep the payroll tax cuts in place? My answer is no, simply because we need an increase in revenue along with some spending cuts, and increasing taxes solely on the wealthy will not generate enough revenue. Also, as one who strongly believes that we need an increase in government revenue, and one who believes that tax cuts, for the most part, do not help to create new jobs, I want to see taxes increased across the board. That being said, since the wealthy received the largest benefit, by far, from the Bush tax cuts, I believe any increase in taxes should hit them more than the middle class.

Forum List

Back